Jesse Jackson: We Are Going to March on Gun Shops

This will end well.

Complete with a video clip. The Revruum J says in the video that June 16 is the day, for what its worth.

Jesse Jackson: We Are Going to March on Gun Shops

by Katie Pavlich

Last night in Racine, Wisconsin, while demanding jobs for the unemployed, Jesse Jackson decided to slam job creating gun dealers and called for a march on gun shops all over the country.

Jackson wants to get rid of the very thing that has kept the economy afloat during Obama's presidency. The firearms industry has not only created jobs in the past three years but has also provided the government with a steady revenue stream.

(more)

http://townhall.com/...ch_on_gun_shops

Edited by QuietDan

One thing I envy of the other side. A leader with enough balls to speak. Say what you like about them, they do speak up. Just once I'd like to see a leader rise that would voice our opinions. I would dearly love to hear him say:

Greeting fearless leader of Amerikan ghetto trash......Do your worst, for we shall do ours.

• Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

I know too many blacks who will fight for their

guns and against Jackson. This one won't end well

for Jesse. Stupid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesse is not the idiot. The idiots are the people that follow him. Jesse is about the money just like Sharpton, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh and all the other TV/radio gods that people like to worship.

When the money stops they will stop.

Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 2

Jesse is not the idiot. The idiots are the people that follow him. Jesse is about the money just like Sharpton, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh and all the other TV/radio gods that people like to worship.

While you are right, he ain't exactly a rocket surgeon either.

Guest 6.8 AR

Whatever.

Plenty of free time to go march about every little thing since they aren't working anyway?

They ain't got time to work, they gotta crank out the next generation of democratic voters.

*Spits in disgust*

hysterectomy/vasectomy should be mandatory for SSI recipients.

• Like 1

Dumber than a fishin' worm

I dunno, for someone so irrelevant he sure seems to be able to play puppet master quite well. He practically has a monopoly on the business of race.... he's just gotta edge out Sharpton to control the market. It IS a business to him, and he runs it well.

• Like 1

I dunno, for someone so irrelevant he sure seems to be able to play puppet master quite well. He practically has a monopoly on the business of race.... he's just gotta edge out Sharpton to control the market. It IS a business to him, and he runs it well.

Business is booming for all of them.

Edited by LINKS2K
Guest 6.8 AR

Snarky today, eh? You shoulda bought that Sig. :pleased:

Nah, I made her a promise and kept it. Wife

lost out on that one.

I just marveled at the list of names included with Jesse.

I thought it to be a bit of condescending salt and pepper.

Made no sense. Whatever.

I'll get the Sig. :D

I don't know, but don't you think a fool causing enough trouble at a gup shop might get shot?

If these people feel the need to occupy something; why not a job?

Is the good revrend Al just trying to start a full on race war?

Edited by gregintenn

I don't know, but don't you think a fool causing enough trouble at a gup shop might get shot?

If these people feel the need to occupy something; why not a job?

Party pooper. This could be downright entertaining :pleased:

He and Jesse and Farakhan and the New Black Panthers are better served by keeping it one step removed from full on open violence. A full on race war will have an ending, one way or another. This stuff they're pulling can be kept up indefinitely....and so can the revenue stream from it. they keep a can of gas in one hand and a fire extinguisher in the other.