Yet another rant.

Have any of you ever had a sale pending, and then the person just drops off after everything is arranged? Had that happen last night/this morning. Guy wanted to meet last night to see something but we decided to meet at the show this morning, never heard back. It's just frustrating.

Do you think if the sale had happened the guy would have tried to hug you?

But seriously, people just suck sometimes. I've had it happen but thankfully never on TGO.

LOL, more on the lines of mug I think seeing as he wanted to meet at night, given the thing was an nvd so...

I do need to get a benefactor account though Tn.

Edited by gjohnsoniv

You know what I hate?

People who say they do.one thing and then do something different .

people who cant honor an agreement because they think making a few dollars more is more important than their word..truly pathedic!!

And people who take advantage of others because they are weaker or older...I hate bullies!!

Now tell me who wronged you and I let em have it..lol

people who cant honor an agreement because they think making a few dollars more is more important than their word..truly pathedic!!

This. ^

People that know me know if I tell them something is sold; they can take that to the bank. Having buyer’s remorse or finding out your wife told you no is unacceptable. Get all your information before you say you will buy and if you have to ask your wife; do that first. A man’s word is his bond.

You know what I hate?

People who say they do.one thing and then do something different .

And people who take advantage of others because they are weaker or older...I hate bullies!!

Now tell me who wronged you and I let em have it..lol

+1

But I do like the ones that try to sell it out from under you, then their sale falls through and they call you back a few days later saying they just "forgot". Sorry buddy, I forgot too and now the offer is 25% lower.

Edited by Sam1

Yeah, I've had that happen a time or two. Luckily the good people far outweigh the bad here. For the most part, people here do what they say. There'll always be a bum or two slip through.

Me? I'll do it if I say I will. I don't care if it hair lips the governor. I've had buyers remorse once or twice. Doesn't affect anything on the deal. You say you'll buy it, you buy it unless it's not in the condition the seller claims it to be. I've never had that happen. When I sell I always try to make it out to be in a little less shape than it really is. You just can't make a fellar mad that way. When's the last time you said, "Well I ain't buying this, cuz it's in better shape than you told me it was."

Say what you'll do and do what you say people.

• Like 1