which do you find more frightening...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would have all been dead by now in all honesty. Except for Darrell.....

28 Days Later Zombies really creeped me out the first time I saw it. The opening scene to 28 weeks later still haunts my dreams. That's probably one of the greatest zombie scenes ever IMO.

I'm not talking about the Walking Dead group facing 28 days later zombies. I'm just talking about if Carl had died in the first episode in general.

Yeah I know what you meant. :pleased: Just saying none of them would last too long against some "real" zombies. Again except for Darrell and maybe Hershel with his shotgun with unlimited ammo. (See last episode of latest season for proof)

Carl is definitely dead weight.

I watched 28 days last night. Wow, those are some nasty creatures. I would however propose that they are not really zombies in the traditional sense, since they are not reanimated dead and they can die of natural causes, such as starvation. Most zombies can't die of natural causes since they are already dead. The walking dead zombies for instance apparently live undead for ever. I find the 28 days version more frightening since they are more believable.

Glenn

I watched 28 days last night. Wow, those are some nasty creatures.

Watch the sequel, even better I thought. Opening 10 min or so truly unforgettable. They beefed up the start power some with Robert Carlyle and Jeremy Renner.

- OS

I am legend bad guys were actually vampiric type creatures.

Yep, in most versions: novelette, Last Man on Earth, and Wil Smith's flick.

Omega Man, though, changed them to non-vamps that just had a sensitivity to light.

- OS

TV Guide Search for 28 Days Later showings:

HBO:

Sun,Jul 8 12:00am

Fri,Jul 13 12:35am

None for 28 Weeks Later

Not sure how long ahead the search goes. Of course, both have been on the various movie channels off and on for a long while.

- OS

Guest sL1k

28 days/weeks later zombies scare me lol. I've been on a zombie book kick and the d.j. molles "the remaining" version of zombies are a lot like the rage virus ones.

• 2 weeks later...

The 28 Days Later zombies are way more scarey. The Walking Dead are obviously "walking!" You can outrun all of them with a slight trot. Even a "fatty" like me can outrun them. If you could breed a 28 Days Later zombie with a Zombieland zombie I think you'd have the best breed of zombie. A 28 Days Later zombie can run. A Zombieland zombie can problem solve (climb towers and fences). I could see a Zombieland zombie riding a bike. They seem pretty smart for a zombie.

John

28 days later zombies seem to be the general consensus here....and I agree!!!

If we end up dealing with 28 days later zombies, my zombie weapon display case may be a hindrence lol