TIP FOR SELLERS!!!!!!

I'm one of the watchers ,my problem is I have a lot of wants mixed in with some needs and I only have so many fingers and toes to count on and it's heck try to do long division on short toes.

Edited by klamb5

Guys! Ever been frustrated by listing something for sale and having no nibbles, but 46,972 views?

Mark it "SPF"!!!

In 24 hours, you'll have a minimum of 1,563 "I'LL TAKE IT!"s in your PM box!!

Guaranteed success!!

:shake::screwy:

Or ask 1000$ for your "RARE" Glock then drop the price down by 100$ each day until you sell it for 400$ :wave:

My favorite is the "Rare!.....One of a Kind!".......no picture. :doh:

My favorite is: "From my personal collection".

Really?? So that's the reason you're allowed to overvalue your firearm?? :bowrofl:

Or is that to distinguish this item from the firearms you're selling that were found in the gutter?? :squint: :squint:

I check Armslist every so often just to have a laugh. Occasionally there are reasonable prices on there, but I love the CAI AKs "tricked out" being sold for a grand, or a cheapo AR being "let go" at 1600. I don't understand the marking up of gun sales. It doesn't seem to pass the common sense test for me... if I pay 600 for a gun, then use it for a few years should I expect to get 600 for it? I have no heartburn letting it go for half of what I paid considering I've gotten at least 300 worth of enjoyment out of "renting" it. I dunno, just an observation. If it ain't selling, there is probably a reason for it and it ain't because everyone but you undervalues your firearm.

My favorite is: "From my personal collection".

That is sometimes used by those who always have guns for sale, just in case "big brother" is watching. That way no one thinks they are operating for-profit operation.

There is a guy in Smithville who sells guns on ###.com, and he uses that phrase in every single ad since being visited by the authorities because he always has several guns for sale.