Hezbollah leader warns U.S.

I have always said dropping pigs would have a greater affect than bombs in most cases. They are willing to become a martyr and go be with their virgins. Having animal blood mixed in with their blood prevents this. So they would fear a "blood bomb" more so than a conventional bomb because it would prevent them from making it to paradise. Problem is people do not want to offend those we are trying to kill. Seems to me we would do anything and everything to prevent the death of our service members and citizens abroad.

I know we intentionally kept animals close to our gates and checkpoints. This was a recommendation by one of our terps.

Realistically what I would do is make an announcement. If more than 50 people gather within 100 yards of any consulate or sovereign US property outside of the continental US they will be killed, then their bodies sprayed with fluids of a pig. Hell, make an announcement that all bullets used by our military were dipped in pig blood.

We are loosing this fight, not because of our military members but because we are to PC to kill them in the most brutal and grotesque manner possible.

Dolomite

This, +1,000,000

I have always said dropping pigs would have a greater affect than bombs in most cases. They are willing to become a martyr and go be with their virgins. Having animal blood mixed in with their blood prevents this. So they would fear a "blood bomb" more so than a conventional bomb because it would prevent them from making it to paradise. Problem is people do not want to offend those we are trying to kill. Seems to me we would do anything and everything to prevent the death of our service members and citizens abroad.

I know we intentionally kept animals close to our gates and checkpoints. This was a recommendation by one of our terps.

Realistically what I would do is make an announcement. If more than 50 people gather within 100 yards of any consulate or sovereign US property outside of the continental US they will be killed, then their bodies sprayed with fluids of a pig. Hell, make an announcement that all bullets used by our military were dipped in pig blood.

We are loosing this fight, not because of our military members but because we are to PC to kill them in the most brutal and grotesque manner possible.

Dolomite

See there. Y'all think I'm crazy voting for Dickie Weed. His idea is to get a bunch of crop dusters and hose the whole place down with bacon fat.

Dickie Weed for President! :)

Rather than 500 pound bombs drop 500 pound pigs. The "radius" would probably be about the same once the pigs reach terminal velocity. And it would yield the land useless to them a lot longer than real bombs. Or how about bacon wrapped bombs. Also, imagine the psychological effect of having dozens of screaming pigs falling from the sky as well.

Start a rumor in these countries that their God will curse them with falling swine if they attack the Americans. Then wait a few months then drop a few in a population center, perhaps Mecca. Then go full on the next time ANY extremist takes credit for an attack.

They jump on ANY rumor as truth. An example, we hadn't heard from our interpreter for a few days. This was very disturbing and we thought he had been killed. Then he showed up and was very distraught. He said he needed to warn us so we went into a secure area. He said the cell phones had viruses and I thought he was talking like a computer virus. But no a contagion that was contracted from teh phones so he was afraid to call us for fear we may catch it. He said that the SIM cards we had purchased were infected and that if we answered the phone a blue liquid would shoot from our eyes. Then we would die a miserable death. Turns out a competitor selling SIM cards had staged buying one that same SIM cards we had. He then, in the middle of a busy market, took a phone call. He then shot blue dye from his eyes and proclaimed the competitor's SIMcards were infected. Then he collapsed where a friend proclaimed him dead but he had uninfected SIM cards available for sale. And that is why our terp never answered his phone, because he didn't want to kill us.

Dolomite

Rather than 500 pound bombs drop 500 pound pigs. The "radius" would probably be about the same once the pigs reach terminal velocity. And it would yield the land useless to them a lot longer than real bombs. Or how about bacon wrapped bombs. Also, imagine the psychological effect of having dozens of screaming pigs falling from the sky as well.

As God is my witness, I thought pigs could fly! :0)

Oh come on, nobody saw that coming?

As God is my witness, I thought pigs could fly! :0)

Oh come on, nobody saw that coming?

If you aren't referring to the WKRP in Cincinnati episode where they dropped turkeys from a helicopter (and the boss says afterward, "God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly,") then that has to be the weirdest coincidence ever.

Personally, I would not support dropping live pigs on extremist Muslims. I have more respect for pigs than that. Now, filling some of those planes like they use to drop water on forest fires with pig blood from slaughterhouses and dropping the payload on them, well, I'd be all for it.

Edited by JAB

I would not be surprised if both Basseley Nakoula (the movie producer) and Sayyed Nasrallah (Hezbollah leader) were encouraged by the same group of people. The group seeking access to oil fields of Middle East. What they need most and what we need least is engagement of US troops in the fight with Islamic fundamentalists.

If you aren't referring to the WKRP in Cincinnati episode where they dropped turkeys from a helicopter (and the boss says afterward, "God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly,") then that has to be the weirdest coincidence ever.

Personally, I would not support dropping live pigs on extremist Muslims. I have more respect for pigs than that. Now, filling some of those planes like they use to drop water on forest fires with pig blood from slaughterhouses and dropping the payload on them, well, I'd be all for it.

That's what I was going for but didn't look the quote up for exacts.

Dolomite

Apparently, the Israelis stopped suicide bus-bombers by installing a glass vial of liquified pig fat inside all passenger busses. The suicide bombers would not risk getting contaminated with pig fat in their suicide attempt.

Kind of like the Philippine Moro Rebellion when General Pershing after a battle would bury the dead Moro muslims wrapped in pigs' carcasses and release a couple of the Moro muslim prisoners to spread the word.

Dolomite

Makes me think you know of John J. Pershing 5 Star general only out ranked by General George Washington 5 Star General http://en.wikipedia....ohn_J._Pershing

http://www.snopes.co...rs/pershing.asp (pigs blood)

Don't forget about Silver bullet gun oil

http://silverbulletgunoil.net/

Edited by vontar

Actually the Pershing thing has been debunked. I was going to cite it until I read about it. The flyer is made up, they didn't even get his birth state correct.

Would be a great idea but would never work large scale. We can't catch them as it is now what makes you think we can catch them any eaiser if we are going to do that to them.

Dolomite

....Start a rumor in these countries that their God will curse them with falling swine if they attack the Americans. Then wait a few months then drop a few in a population center, perhaps Mecca. Then go full on the next time ANY extremist takes credit for an attack.

God, not Mecca. We need the Saudis' airstrips and flyover space to keep dropping the pigs!

...He said the cell phones had viruses and I thought he was talking like a computer virus.

What a great story! And shows the cultural "stone age" mindset very well.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot