The Walking Dead Season 3!!

CM1021

It's almost here!! Sunday is the big day!! I have been watching the sneak peak episodes on AMC and guess what?? They're are using cans on their pistols now!! I seen them on everyone's pistols except Glenn's. Carl even had one on his gun. I am ready for this season to get underway...I just hope it's gonna be as good as the last seasons have!

I was rewatching some of s1 last night to get ready!

For those of you who play the interactive comic game of walking dead, episode 4 supposedly comes out on xbox360 today. (released yesterday on ps 3). I know what I'll be doing tonight. (I haven't verified the release, this is just what a quick google search told me).

I knew s3 started this month, but didn't realize it was Sunday until I saw a commercial last night. I got calendar reminders set on my phone for ever Sunday now to make sure I don't miss any episodes.

I was rewatching some of s1 last night to get ready!

For those of you who play the interactive comic game of walking dead, episode 4 supposedly comes out on xbox360 today. (released yesterday on ps 3). I know what I'll be doing tonight. (I haven't verified the release, this is just what a quick google search told me).

Just checked there website. Comes out today!! Sweet!

I think I'll wait until the season is over then watch them all from Netflix...it's a habit I got into with "24" and it has spoiled me; I can't hardly watch a series now (especially a drama/action one) on just a weekly basis. :)

I think there are pros and cons to watching it weekly but I now live too far in the sticks to get cable (and think satellite is too expensive - plus at least one satellite provider no longer carries AMC, anyhow.) Therefore I have little choice but to wait until it comes out on DVD. Oh, well, at least that does have the advantage of not having to wait a week to find out what happens, not having to sit through commercials and so on. I recently bought Season 2 on DVD. I watched about half the season on a Friday night then finished the season up on the following Sunday night. Will probably go back and rewatch Season 1 (which I also have) and Season 2 soon.

Edited by JAB

I knew s3 started this month, but didn't realize it was Sunday until I saw a commercial last night. I got calendar reminders set on my phone for ever Sunday now to make sure I don't miss any episodes.

i did the reminder thing too it was a good idea cause i tend to forget