The Walking Dead Season 3!!

CM1021

I was watching the Talking Dead from my DVR last night, and they interviewed the actor that plays Rick. I couldn't believe my ears that in real life he talks with a British accent. Blew my mind.

I do find this season to be interesting. I like the change in attitude they have about the Walkers. In the first two seasons, they would see Walkers and run away, now they go toward them, and have figured out how to make their way through a horde. The casualness of how they kill them is interesting to me as well

The Mission character is going to be cool one. I love how she has taken two of the Walkers as pets. She cut off their arms and removed their jaws, so they are no longer a threat, and then she loads them up as pack mules to carry her stuff. Genius! The one thing I don't buy about the pets is that they seem to be trained. They don't even try to attack her. I would think that even without the arms and jaws, their instinct to try to kill would take over.

Guest Lester Weevils

IIRC those two pet walkers are boyfriend and brother. A practical woman. A lawyer in previous life, so maybe the ruthlessness makes more sense. :)

I was watching the Talking Dead from my DVR last night, and they interviewed the actor that plays Rick. I couldn't believe my ears that in real life he talks with a British accent. Blew my mind.

This actually doesn't surprise me as I've always thought his "southern" accent was off. It actually makes sense now.

Well either way, she be hawt. I think we can all agree on that.

T minus 1:45 till new episode!!!!!!!!!

I'm rewatching the 2 newest episodes and I got my g34 out for some dry fire practice headshots while I watch!!!! I just saved Big Tiny!!!

Well either way, she be hawt. I think we can all agree on that.

T minus 1:45 till new episode!!!!!!!!!

I'm rewatching the 2 newest episodes and I got my g34 out for some dry fire practice headshots while I watch!!!! I just saved Big Tiny!!!

I thought I was the only one that dry fired at zombies on TV. :D

Her native Aussie accent is hotter. Aussie chicks are my weakness.

She's not Australian. Actually, she was born in US. Her mom is a native Scot and they moved back to somewhere in the UK in her teens. Her college education was in England.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

She's not Australian. Actually, she was born in US. Her mom is a native Scot and they moved back to somewhere in the UK in her teens. Her college education was in England.

- OS

Whoops, I heard her interview on the Talking Dead once and it sounded Aussie... musta been the mix of it all. Very hot.

Anyone just see the Governor take aim with the flat top AR without a rear sight... can't believe they didn't catch that one.

I was just logging in to say that!

I seen that and screamed at the tv!! I mean do they think we WOULDN'T catch that?? Also I was hoping we would see the main group at the jail last night but nothing...Ohh well next week someone is playing head games with everyone in the jail!!

Guest The Dude

It was funny. Still not any worse than all the recoil-less guns. I look forward to Rick killing the Gov., and Daryl killing Merle. I feel that Ricks group will prevail, so long as they can get a good supply of weapons, and some more man power.

I was jumping up and down and pointing at the TV "DID YOU SEE THAT?! HE DIDNT HAVE A REAR SIGHT!" My friends were like what? Whats that? I facepalmed so hard. I finished the evening sitting in the shower holding myself rocking back and forth letting the hot water pour over me.

The only thing that kept me going was that I had 100% faith that someone would post something on the forums about it.

Thank you TGO

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk 2

What's that saying? "The devil is in the detail's".

Anyone care to chime in on what they think the Governor's motives for doing what he did/does were? Thirst for power? Doesn't like the government, etc? I read up about his character in the comics but it looks like they are going to "tone him down" a little bit.

Guest rebeldrummer

The Gov is a FREAK! whats the deal with him sitting there w/ all those heads in the fish tanks!!! FREAK! ha ha ha ...

He is definitely blood thirsty....and obviously a crack shot (reference to the above comments about shooting the AR w/ no rear sights!)

I was kind of disappointed that they did not cut to the main group at all. They are much more interesting to watch. I was kind of bored?!?

I am with everyone else who has mentioned that they cannot wait to see Rick lay waste to the Gov....should be a good fight!

What's that saying? "The devil is in the detail's".

Anyone care to chime in on what they think the Governor's motives for doing what he did/does were? Thirst for power? Doesn't like the government, etc? I read up about his character in the comics but it looks like they are going to "tone him down" a little bit.

Thankfully they are toning him down. He was over the top in the comics, and not relatable, at all. I will try to speak about this without creating spoilers for those who haven't seen yet,

I can't speak of his motivation for his private moment at the end of the episode, but as for the happenings surrounding the earlier posts regarding the rear-sightless rifle. No one is trustworthy in this world. I mean, I can't be sure Rick would have behaved any differently. Any force that has the capability to pose a threat--whether likely or not--is going to be seen as the enemy. I don't think he acts out of evil (like the comic book Governor), but rather, like Rick, he will do ANYTHING to protect what's his...and that means dealing with potential threats as well.

I could be wrong, certainly. It may be revealed that he just wants to be in charge at all costs, and would hold out even if normal society were being re-established all around him. But I don't get that vibe just yet. His actions with the crash survivor, however, may support this view.

I hope they don't go with the governor's "child" angle they had in the comics either.

Edited by atlas3025

I didn't really read a lot into the comic version of him (just was was on wiki). I am thinking he may have some grudge against the military in general. It was obvious his family (dead I am guessing) has something to do with his attitude. I really don't think they could have found a better actor to play his role either. Unless of course they could have got Liam Neeson haha.

• Like 1