Armed Decal.com ...and you thought a HCP badge was bad.

http://armeddecal.com/index.html

AAA.JPG

This is the "OFFICIAL" Filed Trademark "ARMED DECAL" for Concealed Carry License Holders. This is for licensed recipients or property owners who want people to know that they have a license to carry and are trained in its use.

This decal is "officer friendly".

Many law enforcement officers have helped in developing its design. License holders have to pass an extensive background check. This decal shows that you are one of the good guys, and warns the bad guys to "leave you alone".

The large "A" stands for "ARMED", simple but to the point.

This shows that you are armed and ready to protect yourself, family and home. Many want this decal to use as a possible "deterrence" to theft or an aggressive offender.

These are not only used for vehicles. This decal can possibly help deter theft and crime at your home or business. You don't need a license to carry at your home or business in most states. Let the criminals know that you are not easy prey and promote them to move on to easier prospects.

Don't be a victim, protect yourself legally! Let others know that they need to leave you alone. Innocent people have the right to be left alone and "not be a victim".

Installation Recommendations

On vehicles, recommended to be installed on "driver’s side" rear bumper or back glass.

On homes or business, install close to or on front and rear entrance doors.

On motorcycles or ATV, install in a visible area that is easily noticeable.

"Always check local and State laws"

Decal Description

3 inches round. Blue and white are reflective for high visibility. Printing is flawless. Great quality decal.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend of mine has a large "Sig/Sauer" decal on the rear sliding glass of his pickup. I told him that he really needed to think twice about putting that on his vehicle; someone must MIGHT think the firearm is in the truck. His reply, "Naaaaaaaaaaah. Any crook is smart enough to know I wouldn't leave it in there."

To make a long story short, the back glass was smashed and pulled out, the seat cut up, and some things from inside the vehicle stolen.

No decal was placed on the new back sliding glass upon its replacement . . .

Guest Verbal Kint
Friend of mine has a large "Sig/Sauer" decal on the rear sliding glass of his pickup. I told him that he really needed to think twice about putting that on his vehicle; someone must MIGHT think the firearm is in the truck. His reply, "Naaaaaaaaaaah. Any crook is smart enough to know I wouldn't leave it in there."

To make a long story short, the back glass was smashed and pulled out, the seat cut up, and some things from inside the vehicle stolen.

No decal was placed on the new back sliding glass upon its replacement . . .

Having a Sig/HK/S&W/Springfield/etc decal is no different than the Oakley, Pioneer/Kenwood, etc decals that half of the U.S. population sticks on their vehicles. I doubt that someone saw the Sig logo and said "Hell yeah, free gun!". It probably had more to do with the area of town he was in, the specific vehicle he was driving, or some ******* seizing the opportunity to commit the crime when no one was around... instead of a brand logo on the rear glass.

Possible? Sure. Likely? Probably not. :popcorn:

FWIW, I've had logos on my my cars for almost 15 yrs now... including the HK logo and support our troops logo on my current SUV... and audio logos (relevant of installed equipment much more valuable than any handgun I've owned)... and I've never had any problems with my cars. I know dozens of other people who have simiiar decals, and no issues either. On the flip side of the coin, I also know dozens of people who have no "red flags" and their vehicles have been broken into.

Also... I've actually met strangers, or people from firearm forums that I had no idea who they were in real life, simply from having the HK logo on my rear glass. Awesome people that saw the decal and came up and inquired about it, that I never would have had the pleasure of meeting had I been paranoid about sticking it on my car.

I'm very careful where I park and leave my vehicles unattended, make sure no contents are left in open sight inside the car, and don't give anyone a reason to vandalize my car.

Just my :rolleyes:.

Guest Verbal Kint

As far as the decal in question, I would never stick one on my car. Simply cuz it looks like ****. It's hard enough keeping my black SUV looking good as it is, with the dirt and bug splatter, without sticking that crap on it.

:rolleyes:

Guest nj.piney

it should fit right in with someones hcp badge....you too can be a designated target.

Edited by nj.piney
Guest nraforlife
Thats as lame as a post by kwi.......well you know who.

Haven't seen anything from the troll lately, has he been banned or locked up in an asylum?

Guest bkelm18
Haven't seen anything from the troll lately, has he been banned or locked up in an asylum?

Unofficially, he's been placed on mute until the powers that be decide what to do with him. Officially, he never existed. :D

If they were sitting on a counter at a gunshop, free for the taking, I would take one.

I would stick it on the windshield of my golf cart maybe.

Pay for it? Only if I was going to order a badge in tandem.

Stop speaking of "he" who has been shunned already too.

When I first saw this, I didn't think of it as bad idea in terms of BG's breaking into the car looking for guns (possible, but not likely) or anything to do with OC (not sure how it correlates to that at all, besides OC has it's place) but more of the debate we've had of informing a LEO of being armed when it's not relevant to the current situation.