Goodman's Gun Show - Nashville - 1/12-1/13

Thanks for the heads up! You just saved 6.8 AR and me some grief. We were headed that way, but have aborted the mission :)

Good call. As to be expected, it was crowded and the prices were amazingly stupid. I saw $50 550 round boxes of .22 and $2800 for basic ARs. Those are pre-tax prices. I was able to find a slightly over-priced buffer kit, but none of the M&P magazines. When I left, the line was so long that they had to create a snake-like line through another parking lot. Edited by TripleDigitRide

Man, I drove right on past that line of cars and laughed. I'm beginning to think it is worth the drive to go back to Knoxville,

next time, eh Mike? :D

I went by the boat show first then drove by the fairgrounds around 12:00.  Vehicles, waiting to get in, were stretched from the parking booth down the hill and

down Wedgewood Ave for at least 1/8th mile.  The line, waiting to pay to get in the building, was stretched down the hill and then east along most of the Creative

Arts building. I may try again tomorrow am but if it is like today I seriously doubt if either me or my AR will get out of the truck.  If that crowd had been at the boat

show they probably would have closed the convention center down.  Drove by the Reloaders  Bench on the way home....he needs a larger parking lot.  What's going

on right now is amazing.

Guest Fruit jar

I just left the MS board, since David is working the Jackson gun show this weekend. He has bullets, not what he told my buyer last night.

525 ct. 22lr $65., 223 steel case $1 each. I went to the Memphis show. I posted my findings on the Southaven show thread.

I refuse to go to a gun show right now. $10 at the door just to get gouged? No thank you. The only way I would go is if I was selling something, but I'm not. Got what I need, everything else can wait until this mess dies down.

Actually, it was $5 for parking + $8 for admission.
I didn't want to go, but I am one of the fools who waited too long to get an AR, and I needed some parts. I found what I needed for the lower half, but I may be SOL where the upper half is concerned. I'd like to get in before the possible ban, but I'm not giving in to these ridiculous prices.
  • Like 1