Botach still have Glock magazines

greyofk

I ordered some G17 factory mags on the 19th of December and they have still not shipped my order.

Not sure about the KCI mags but good luck.

Edited to add that they were in stock when I placed the order

Edited by swim615

my buddy had a issue... he bought a g21 mag and it said shipped then he got a mail saying his CC was declined...then a magazine showed up in the mail one day lol

I ordered some G17 KCI mags a few weeks ago. I have gotten KCI mags from other sources before that ranged from fair to very good. These were the worst I have ever seen. Could only get a few rounds in the mag without it jamming. There were no markings identifying them as KCI. Not sure who the manufacturer was. Ended up sending them back for a refund. Could never get them over the phone, so contacted them via internet. Anxiously awaiting credit card to be credited.

A buddy of mine recently received 6 of the KCI G 19 mags from them. It took several weeks...and he sweated it the whole time.

I have received an order from them once before, in '08. It was a really good deal on Glock factory mags...but I wasn't sure it would happen until it actually happened.

Another friend waited a long time to get credited for an order that apparently never shipped...again, it was a few years back...

They have a well earned rep for being hit & miss.

I ordered 3 of the KCI Glock 19 mags that were "In stock" on Dec.23. They charged my credit card  immediately. My status on their web site has not changed since then "PENDING". Not sure if I should just wait it out or cancel the order. 

I am still waiting mine out, but I am not going to hold my breath either. Its not like I can get them from somewhere else anyway.

I ordered some Glock 21 and Glock 17 mags before Christmas when they showed as available.  About a week later, I got the dreaded out-of-stock email. 

However, good news, I got an email that said something shipped (was hard to tell what) last week and received my G21 mags today.  They only charged me for what shipped and only when they shipped. 

Reading the posts above, it's strange that everyone's experience is a little different. 

I ordered 2 M&P 15-round mags from Botach 3 or 4 days ago. It said they were in stock. I clicked the "check availability" tab, said it was in fact in stock. I received an email about 10-minutes ago stating "The following item(s) highlighted below from order botach-1151XXX are on backorder with no exact ETA". Based on my past experiences with them, I knew better.

Edited by TripleDigitRide

I ordered 2 M&P 15-round mags from Botach 3 or 4 days ago. It said they were in stock. I clicked the "check availability" tab, said it was in fact in stock. I received an email about 10-minutes ago stating "The following item(s) highlighted below from order botach-1151XXX are on backorder with no exact ETA". Based on my past experiences with them, I knew better.

Me too. They showed in stock and I tried.

I ordered 3 of the KCI Glock 19 mags that were "In stock" on Dec.23. They charged my credit card  immediately. My status on their web site has not changed since then "PENDING". Not sure if I should just wait it out or cancel the order. 

Mine shipped yesterday.

My last outing with them ordered a 10 pack of pmags right when the hysteria started the Sunday after Sandy Hook. Ordered on a Sunday, got ship notice on Monday. On thursday checked tracking and all it said was label had been created. I couldn't get them on the phone or to return my emails. I used the live help feature to cancel the order. It took until last week to get my refund. That was the second time I had a bad experience with them and was the last time I deal with them. I don't care if they are selling 10 packs of Glock mags for $100 I still won't do business with them again.

I ordered a few things from them, great prices on those items, 2/3 of my order shipped and was only charged for them. Magpul sling was on BO, but the price and free mount was impossible to beat. I rode it out through crappy customer service and missed deadlines, but finally got it.

In the future the savings will have to be insane for me to order from them again.