CNN POLL ABOUT OBAMA"S GUN BAN'S

55% support all? wtf? who art these 55% I dont know more than about 3 or 4 people that would want to ban guns or mags total.

These people are people who are not in your circle (or mine). It is one of the problems with trying to predict what "most people" think, believe, will do, accept, etc. Everyone is insulated, at some degree, from contrary opinions. Just like on this board. We come here because there are like-minded people here. We don't regularly hear people who disagree with us. Sure, we all have co-workers or family who disagree, but the vast majority of people each of us associate with are not completely opposed to the things we believe in.

The people who regularly read/watch CNN are more liberal than those people who know.

CommieNewsNetwork, Same people who are watching Piers Morgan.

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,162,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,152,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 2,129,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,005,000
MTV BUCKWILD 1,920,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,880,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,704,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,401,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,220,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,035,000
MSNBC MADDOW 982,000
MSNBC MATTHEW 954,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 914,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 805,000
CNN PIERS 783,000
CNN COOPER 611,000

• Like 1

Hopefully the poll on the floor of the House will be more in our favor.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Um, same 52% of the 57% of eligible voters that reelected him, plus a few?

- OS

Primarily just a subset of their viewing audience. 52%of the 57% of whatever their share of the market is for their

programming. I don't watch that crap.

The numbers after I voted. Next person to vote post yours and we'll see if it changes.

All

55%

Some

24%

None

21%

Total votes: 22208

Thats weird I voted before you and my vote was 4743 for none

Edited by STAHDKnoxville
Guest ThePunisher
[quote name="6.8 AR" post="888337" timestamp="1358475536"]Primarily just a subset of their viewing audience. 52%of the 57% of whatever their share of the market is for their programming. I don't watch that crap.[/quote] I'd rather get a headache than watch these commie MSM outlets.

I have been going round and round with my aunt. She is a school teacher in west tn. Has been for many many years. When it comes to guns she is way overboard. She is rabid anti-gun and wants them all gone. I have been explaining to her that there is a huge difference between what obummer is calling military style guns and the real deal. She will not see the difference between a semi-auto and a fully auto firearm. There is no reasoning with her because of what the news keeps spouting. It is beyond me how someone can be so narrow minded. She really believes that if all the guns were taken from the law abiding citizens then there would be no more mass killings and crimes committed with guns would vanish. **sigh**

[quote name="RobertY" post="888432" timestamp="1358480021"][indent=1]I have been going round and round with my aunt. She is a school teacher in west tn. Has been for many many years. When it comes to guns she is way overboard. She is rabid anti-gun and wants them all gone. I have been explaining to her that there is a huge difference between what obummer is calling military style guns and the real deal. She will not see the difference between a semi-auto and a fully auto firearm. There is no reasoning with her because of what the news keeps spouting. It is beyond me how someone can be so narrow minded. She really believes that if all the guns were taken from the law abiding citizens then there would be no more mass killings and crimes committed with guns would vanish. **sigh**[/indent][/quote] RobertY, It's been my experience that most people that are truly anti gun and not fence straddlers are already gone over the edge. I asked one not long ago if someone kicked your door in, what would you do? They said "Call 911!!!" I asked if they really thought the police would get there in time to help. They said "they'd better!! That's what my tax dollars pay them to do!!!" I just shook my head and walked away.

Thats weird I voted before you and my vote was 4743 for none

After I voted the numbers were all exactly the same as yours

That's what I suspected.

Apparently, "This is not a scientific poll" means we can put whatever we like up for numbers, and make you *think* it was a poll.

Guest sreksuhn

"This is not a scientific poll."

Believe it or not, there is a metrosexual clearing the cookies on his computer over and over and over and voting this poll. It's not scientific because the majority of participants of this poll are cnn watchers or cnn.com visitors. (The part about the metrosexual may or may not be true) This poll is designed to distress you and make you feel like you're outnumbered. The left is ALWAYS engaged in psychological warfare. And the left, unfortunately, includes cnn.