Did a little horse trading

Guest price g

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest tokarev

Now that's a good looking Rifle! I bought one from a Jewish gentleman in East Nashville not too long ago. Got a good deal on it. Mine is a H&R made in 1952. I guess you'd call it a "rack grade", not near as good looking as your's though. If I can ever find my dies, I plan on loading some rounds for it soon.

Guest page90lx
I believe there is an Appleseed shoot in Puryear Sept. 13-14. They just LOVE to see folks with Garands. They usually encourage you to bring 400 rounds of ammo. I think the website is: www.RWVA.org . I've got to be in East Tn or I would be there. I've always wanted to shoot at one.

Thats only 40 miles up the road for me, but i have not got 400 rounds left.:D But i got plenty of empty clips for my garand right now :bow:

• 3 months later...
Guest mark_justmark

Your backyard looks nice! and especially at this time or year.

With that nice green as the back drop for your M1, it reminds me of it being used in the Pacific theater.

I can't wait until I get me one, or two.... or

Guest VolDaddy

Great guns to shoot. I guess Im spoiled from my AR. But every time I shoot my Garand, I just have a hard time picturing carring one of these around all of the time(combat). Much less the sholder bruising from one. But I still love mine.

Guest jackdog

Bought mine quite a while back with Toweres help. It is my favorite long gun and accurate as all hell. Very pretty rifle, careful of the dreaded M1 thumb Hee Hee