The Walking Dead - Season 3.5

That's pretty cool of him, I wonder if he is a fan and who his acting friend is?

it was the guy that played T-dog. I read an article right after his demise that had a blurb about Hines doing a guest role at his urging. Edited by pops572
T-dog, yea gonna miss him[quote name="pops572" post="899381" timestamp="1359486755"]it was the guy that played T-dog. I read an article right after his demise that had a blurb about Hines doing a guest role at his urging.[/quote] T-dog, yea going to miss him. That's pretty interesting.
  • 2 weeks later...
Alright so I have been watching the marathon since last night just be cause I love TWD, I have the DVDs too but anyway, I have come to the realization that I HATE Rick grimes. He is a jacka$$ and he is the reason most people have been killed on the show. Shane was the real deal and of course Darrel rules and is my number one favorite. That is my opinion but Rick is the reason most have been killed.

Alright so I have been watching the marathon since last night just be cause I love TWD, I have the DVDs too but anyway, I have come to the realization that I HATE Rick grimes. He is a jacka$$ and he is the reason most people have been killed on the show. Shane was the real deal and of course Darrel rules and is my number one favorite. That is my opinion but Rick is the reason most have been killed.

Shane? All he cared about was himself and getting his woman back. I was glad to see him go.

At first he did, but in the end he lost his mind and was obsessed with Lori. Besides Shane was living a fantasy to, he was going to kill Rick and live happy ever after with Lori? Not likely.

ETA-Shane didnt have what it took to survive. He's dead and Rick is alive.lol

Edited by Superman
  • Like 1

Well the governor might finally be falling in line with the comic book version. I hope Tyrese and Rick follow suit. I am liking where they are taking Rick's character but at some point I hope they back off of the crazy a little. I think he is losing some relevance in the show by being a little too crazy and over the top. That worked in the comics because they had "time" in each issue to play it all out correctly.

At first he did, but in the end he lost his mind and was obsessed with Lori. Besides Shane was living a fantasy to, he was going to kill Rick and live happy ever after with Lori? Not likely.

ETA-Shane didnt have what it took to survive. He's dead and Rick is alive.lol

but if you look back ricks actions and decisions have been direct results of key players deaths. i just cant see where he is a better ZA leader than shane. and if you remember back it was lori, as she openly admits in the season 3 opener, that she was the direct result of the feud between shane and rick. plus rick overstepped his boundaries when he "commanded" to shane what he was and wasnt gonna do and sided with Herschel instead of his best friend. it is a moot point cause shane is dead but i do like to think and talk about it. LOL