VIDEO: S&W M&P-10 LE/Mil .308 Unboxing and Review

Fitty%

That is so cool. Gotta have me an M&P 308. I didn’t know they were out yet. Hopefully there will be an HBAR option. I sure would like to see how that performs at 300 yards. Of course iron sights won’t tell us anything, throw a Leupold on there and see how it does. Can’t wait….

Pretty rare for me to see something I would buy right anyway and sight unseen, but that with a heavy barrel would do it.

Congrats...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

That is so cool. Gotta have me an M&P 308. I didn’t know they were out yet. Hopefully there will be an HBAR option. I sure would like to see how that performs at 300 yards. Of course iron sights won’t tell us anything, throw a Leupold on there and see how it does. Can’t wait….

Pretty rare for me to see something I would buy right anyway and sight unseen, but that with a heavy barrel would do it.

Congrats...thumbsup.gif

Thanks!

So the 20 round mag makes it Le/Mil Only? 

PMAG gives it a LEO designation. Usually it just means an extra magazine; with this it appears to be a 20 round PMAG vs. 10 round metal mag. But you don’t have to be LEO to buy them; you just have to find one.

These (non-LEO) have a MSRP of $1619. Someone on another forum claims to have 9 of the LEO versions for sale for $3100 each. People are crazy. biggrin.gif

How is this Military and LEO only?

Why would S&W do that when I can buy any other AR10 out there like my Sig Sauer SIG 716 that comes with a 20rd PMAG as well?

Just doesn't make any sense. :shrug:

It’s just a promotion S&W does for LEO’s. You don’t have to be a cop to buy them. Because cops need three mags for a duty weapon they will put 3 mags with a handgun instead of two and give it a special SKU. Similar thing here, 20 round PMAG instead of 10 round metal mag. People like the “LEO Only” stuff because buyers will pay a lot more for it; really kinda silly on their part. As I said there is a guy selling these “LEO Only” to anyone that wants them at an incredible mark-up; and he will probably get it.
  • Like 1