Full synthetic.

LowBb

Changed the oil in the Acura today. Been running full synthic for a while. Used some extra on the beretta px4's slides and friction points. I know we have all talked about this, but from what I can tell it works great!

Stand by. Several opinions will be by shortly. :)

I use full synthetic blinker fluid.  Between that and the ceramic muffler bearings, I get at least 25 more hp.  The tech at the dealership showed be a dyno run...   

You're wasting your money on full synthetic blinker fluid. The double blind study that I performed shows that you can use a blend and achieve the same results. Noob.

You're wasting your money on full synthetic blinker fluid. The double blind study that I performed shows that you can use a blend and achieve the same results. Noob.

Oh yeah?  See how that blend holds up when I hit my 500 NOS shot.  I put the bottle in the trunk and ran the lines under the carpet so it's all stealth and stuff.  I did find that the propane store charged way less to fill it. 

• Like 1

To all you people who put motor oil on guns:

What weight do you use?

0 weight Mobil one, the same that goes in the cars. It just happens to be the one handy for me. Even though it is expensive for cars, it is dirt

cheap compared to gun oils.

My AR15 has a NOS sticker on it. Between that, the astroglide and my 3 wolf moon t-shirt.. i don't see how I could get any more BA.

just sayin....

NOS sticker on the AR.... that's friggen genius!

When I was in college we built a small off-road buggy (SAE Mini-baja).  The rules required that we carry a fire extinguisher on board.  Just for laughs, we painted the extinguisher powder blue, put a NOS sticker on it, and stuck a piece of vinyl hose on the nozzle.  You wouldn't believe the number of comments we got to the effect of "holy crap, that things got nitrous!"   People are so stupid.   :rofl:

LMAO!!!!

Yep.  It looks really cool when I hit the purge button while I'm checkin' my ho's and rollin' thru da hood at night.  fo shizzle.   :cool:

Used to be I could buy a case of Castrol 20w50 for 99 cents a quart on sale at Kmart. Mobile 1 was about $3.50. I always wanted to treat my little VW with some but could never make myself spend the money
Now when I go buy oil its at least $3.50 a quart and the synthetic is way over $5. Why is it that this "fake" oil has gone up just like real oil? You'd have thought the price would have evened out.

The base oil in full synthetic is still dino juice... its the additives that are synthetic BUT I agree, it price gouging. Like how a can of coke costs $1.25 in a machine but I can get 24 cans at wally world for less than 6 bucks!

<sarcasm>
Well the coke machines aren't really gouging, don't you know it's a free market and we're all responsible for our own purchases? <Sarcasm>
  • Like 1