Joe Biden's point-blank advice: Buy a Shotgun

The end of that video creeps me out... VP "buy a shot gun, buy a shot gun" the way he says this is just wrong...

He is saying it in a sarcastic way, as if all the people he is addressing knows nothing about guns and that he thinks he is an authority on them. Actually he only has expertise in being a sorry politician and human being.

Tells his wife to fire shots off the porch if somebody tries to get in the house.  They already have secret service protection 24/7.  So blatantly stupid I'll bet even the liberals cringe.  Does he expect anyone to believe this garbage? 

This from the president's chosen gun policy expert. 

And since it's a double barrel, all the BG has to do is count 2 shots fired and he's home free. Not only is he a horrible VP, it sounds like he would give horrible advice to his family as well.

How is it possible that a person this stupid gets to be Vice President of the US?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/02/19/biden-double-barrel-shotgun/1931223/

Not trying to be an AH....but stupid FREAK'N people vote for them....

The saying that those that work for a living are being buried by those that VOTE for a living is so very true. Edited by Randall53

How is it possible that a person this stupid gets to be Vice President of the US?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/02/19/biden-double-barrel-shotgun/1931223/

That is a very easy question to answer.  If I was the President and I was worried about some nut job making an attempt on my life, I would get someone a whole lot worse than me to be my Vice President. ;)

From the article:

The vice president, who has been shepherding the White House's gun-control agenda, reiterates that the Constitution allows for government to set limits on weaponry for the public good.

Exactly what the hell about, "...shall not be infringed..." allows the government to 'set limits'?  I guess that is what the 'reiterate' part is about - taking a page from another Joe's book (Joseph Goebbels) with the idea that if you repeat a lie often enough it will become the truth.

Edited by JAB

Shotguns are not as threatening to the govt folks.  In most countries with extremely strict gun control laws, shotguns are still legal, especially over and unders and side by sides.

It is amazing the degree of stupidity that exists in the leadership of this country. My CROSMAN M4-177 BB/PELLET GUN is one of my evil black rifles that, if Bam Bam Biden had his way would be destroyed or confiscated. It meets the criteria for it has a high capacity magazine, a pistol grip, an adjustable stock, and rails that you can hang small evil black things on. If Joe had his way I would use a less lethal weapon like a "double barrel 12ga." with harmless 00 buckshot or slugs. I don't blame this Washington bunch as much as I do the ones who put them in a postion to where they can do their dirty work. How's this hopy changy thing working out voters?