Looks like Beretta IS pulling up stakes.

These uninformed liberal gun grabbers will cut off their nose to spite their face.

Mossberg said they would move if they could from Conn. They may expand in Texas.

Colorado is losing magpull, hunting show and expo's.

Come to Tennessee! We will be the next economic powerhouse! The South will rise again!  :wave:

• Like 2

I applaud Beretta for sticking to their guns on this issue however,  this will mean nothing to the liberals. They know that if they can't outlaw guns with one federal law they will win the battle one state at a time. I'm afraid that all the expense these companies spend on moving will be for nothing in the end. I hope I'm wrong about this but this is the way they have won on every issue they seek to push on the American people. All one needs to do is look at the homosexual issue, separation of church /state, illegal immigration and the list goes on.

Good for Beretta but I can't help but think of all the workers who will lose their jobs thanks to the moronic legislature. Realistically, only management employees will get any relocation benefits. The rank and file worker can pay their own way or be replaced with new workers in the relocating state.

The local economy will suffer and unemployment will skyrocket in that one county, but the liberals in Baltimore city and elitists in the Maryland-DC suburbs won't care. They will hang their hats on making Maryland a kinder, gentler state. Never mind the fact that in 2012 only two Maryland homicides were committed with a rifle; neither being an "assault rifle."