Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

I'm sorry but I wonder how the news media will turn this into a gun issue.

Oh I am sure that is where all our gunpowder went to. They will probably reveal the bomber was psychotic and was able to buy a firearm last week.
What pissed me off is people on Facebook screaming "How do you idiots know it was a terrorist?!" I don't know maybe all the effin terror a bomb creates you stupid fu%&! If their son or daughter was laying down there missing a leg or dead, I wanna hear them say it. God bless all these victims and death tenfold to you cowards who did it!
  • Like 3
Most of the comments on the news channels are sheep blaming "domestic terrorists" or some sort of patriotic, militia nut job.

This is gong to be interesting.

Enjoy the ride as we dive farther down into a police state with little, to no freedoms. Edited by 101
  • Like 2

2 killed and 22 injured. . . My heart goes out to them.

Mine also.
Could have been a lot worse depending on when the bomb exploded in the race.
I'm not saying it isn't bad enough already ... Edited by npgunner

Watch the reports, see how it gets spun. I'm seeing it getting blamed on; Tea Party, Militia, White Supremacists, Anti Government groups, etc.  

Yeah because those groups blow up innocent people all the time right? I heard people taking up for Muslims, saying nobody could know that, correct but a lot of attacks have been made by them, and we are not even supposed to think it possible for them to be the culprits. But they will blame the Tea Party who has never done anything like this, and have been pretty calm compared to their attackers.
  • Like 1

Terrible news. Perfect example of the fact that nut jobs who intend to harm large numbers of random, innocent people do not need firearms to do so and that anti-gun legislation will not curb such violence.  As some said, though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Obama try to turn this into a 'yet another reason we need gun control' issue.

Edited by JAB
Yeah gun control would help, he will try it. I am surprised we don't see a lot more of these, they have worked so well for terrorist in other countries. I am surprised we don't see them driving large vehicles into crowds of people, the could kill 100's.
Guest MilitiaMan

Either that's one incredibly stupid suspect or there's more to this than meets the eye. I will never put it past the government to do something like this in order to further their agenda. Which in my opinion, right now, is martial law among other things.

They have a suspect!

Edited by MilitiaMan