Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

I know there are many more thing wrong with this country, but this video allows you to see firsthand just what scumbags there are living among us.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIBJpm1RASUAZqH7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBvZTdmNDc5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDVjE0MA--?p=Boston+looting&vid=71591c38cc827a702b9ad5f2acfba553&l=1%3A22&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVA.346785909815%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DoNkxxonMYTw&tit=Boston+Marathon+Explosion+-+People+Looting+Merchandise+Stand&c=0&sigr=11a8lsljs&age=0&&tt=b

Looting, laughing and just overall douchbaggery right in the middle of bombs exploding and horrific injuries.

Now, take what you may or may not have just watched, and think about what your neighbor will be like when the SHTF and there's no food, water, power etc.

I underestimate no one.

scumbags...... what the h*** is wrong with the human race?

Million bucks, says they are checking into all local stores to see when they last sold pressure cookers and ball bearings then they will check the video tapes in that timeline.

Imo they need to be protecting places like malls etc.. this guy is still out there while everyone else things its over and only the search is left. He could be planning another one.

scumbags...... what the h*** is wrong with the human race?

I ask that question every day my friend. Sometimes (I know I shouldn't) I feel ashamed of being an American just because of how others act!

Dave S

Guest 6.8 AR

I keep hearing "right wing extremist groups" ...what no left wing extremists exist? Whoever did it.. I hope they get the bastards.

Pretty much all the "extremist groups" are and have been left wing. I can't really think of any right-winged ones,

but I'm sure someone will try to come up with one. If it was a foreign "extreme group", that would be anyone's

guess what it's political leaning goes.

Guest 6.8 AR

Yeah because those groups blow up innocent people all the time right? I heard people taking up for Muslims, saying nobody could know that, correct but a lot of attacks have been made by them, and we are not even supposed to think it possible for them to be the culprits. But they will blame the Tea Party who has never done anything like this, and have been pretty calm compared to their attackers.

The Tea Party groups at outdoor events even pick up their own trash, unlike the dirty Democrat gatherings.

Hey, they have to make someone the bad guy.

Guest 270win

I wouldn't be surprised if this was homegrown, islamic person, or north korea.  A nutjob too like the unabomber would not surprise me either.  My guess is it is homegrown or a muslim.

[URL]http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA[/URL]
*A couple of these images are from right after the explosion, they are not as gruesome as some of the pics I've seen, but still contain blood*

It seems some internet users have been doing their own sleuthing. All these pictures and the ideas with them are speculative obviously, we don't need another Richard Jewell happening. While looking though them it is amazing to see the number of cameras in use add the race. If a bunch of internet users can come up with this, surely those who did this despicable act of violence don't have a chance of getting away with this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
Guest MilitiaMan

A little off topic, but not much in terms of what I feel is coming very soon.

So we have the Boston bombings.

Then suddenly, a suspect is arrested. I bet I know how this will turn out.

And now, articles online about the "true impact on violent crimes on Americans"  

http://news.yahoo.com/contemplating-chaos-nation-soft-targets-070703923.html

The article goes on to call America a "nation of soft targets".

I'll say it again, it just smells like a door to marshall law has been shoved open by the government.

Edited by MilitiaMan
I dont see how they could get a grainy video of a guy and locate him that quick. I doubt anyone at FBI knows him lol. If they have a pic they will have to release it to the public and ask for someone that knows him come forward.

And if I were the bomber with all this news about a suspect I would be long gone into hiding and change my look and all my ties to banks , etc.....
I really hope I am wrong but my experience tells me the (2) bombs and the Ricin are too coincidental. This tells me tht it is probably more than one individual and instead a group. The longer they take to arrest or identify, the larger the group.