Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Arab bast*#%s

Wrong. Right wing tea party terrorists ... haven't you seem CNN.
<sarcasm off>
I agree with the above that I won't put it past the .gov to create events to further the agenda.
These news outlets and people on social media more apt to blame people like us, than terrorists/groups with a history of these types of events show me that the indoctrination is working.
  • Like 1

A couple of outlets starting to mention Tannerite as a potential source...

See, there is a way to tie it back to gun owners.

Good grief. You'd practically have to have a blasting cap to set that stuff off without shooting it wouldn't you?

Edited by gnmwilliams

Police leaked to the media that they had already obtained security video of a suspect carrying backpack(s) into the area, they have also recovered an unexploded device from a trash can apparently.

CNN is reporting at least 23,000 people were/are carrying backpacks in the AO. I hope Obama sics his drones on the guilty party!

Dave S

one, heart goes out to the victims.

Second, I hope they find ever last one of the animals that did that.  Yes, animals as they are less then human.

Actually, animal is too good for them.  Useless flesh mounds.

Some of those pictures are truly the worst I have ever seen.

• Like 2

From what i've gathered on the news. They have not released any info on any suspect or the cause of these explosions. They do know this is a terrorist act but do not know if it is domestic or foreign. I wouldn't jump to conclusions on these acts until all the facts are presented by those investigating. I for one will not believe anything the media says until i hear the final sayings from the investigators.

After Newtown and events beforehand, we know not to trust the media until the facts are presented.