MSNBC blames NRA for slowing down Boston investigators

Guest Mbeck

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drv2fst

pathetic.  Who are they going to blame for not being able to follow a registry to find the buyer of the bag, backpack, pressure cooker, or any of the other materials that were used?

Lies and more lies...  The next natural disaster they will blame on the NRA...  Tornado, flash flood, must be the NRA again...  The MSM is so predictable.  I bet that horrendous fertilzer plant explosion in West, TX will be the NRA's fault as well.

Obama is constipated?  Biden has the piles?  Got to be the NRA.... :puke:

Guest 6.8 AR

So, this is news? There isn't any news, anymore, just propaganda. News doesn't blame things, it reports

things. None of them seem to report anything anymore, just throw lies to the public, especially MSNBC.

They can blame away. I don't watch them.

Guest ThePunisher
Do people still watch these commie propaganda news outlets. I refuse to use the remote control to turn to these piece of crap commie tv channels. Let these programs sink to the cesspool of tv ratings and bankrupt.

Blame will be layed at the feet of the PRO firearm groups from now on. The Obama team

is gona go after us for every thing that happens, the next mas shooting is gona be the next straw that breaks the back of

the PRO firearm groups. Their anti firearm movement is getting together every day, with more and more

sending e-mails and making calls to our Reps.

The next shooter just might be a NRA member, and that will sink the boat.

Their headline will read "See the NRA is full of gun toting NUTS!!!"

Guest 6.8 AR

MSNBC is second  to FOX during prime time. Know the enemy.

- OS

I knew the enemy about five minutes after watching MSNBC, years ago. The rest of them, even including

FOX are watered down versions of the same, maybe with the exception of Hannity, but I don't watch him

because his show is a bit over the top, also.

I don't need much of any of it to know what Barbara Streisand looks like. :D

Live by the TV, die by the TV. I'll stick with "Amerika" and "Justified", for entertainment purposes only.

All I know for a fact is that the propaganda is getting worse.

MSNBC is second  to FOX during prime time. Know the enemy.

- OS

+1

You know, I try to be a good Christian but that Lawrence O'Donnell guy .... he really makes me want to puke. Same with Matthews. Hard to watch too long but it is good to know what their arguments are. Actually, can be free comedy entertainment at times.

Blame will be layed at the feet of the PRO firearm groups from now on. The Obama team

is gona go after us for every thing that happens, the next mas shooting is gona be the next straw that breaks the back of

the PRO firearm groups. Their anti firearm movement is getting together every day, with more and more

sending e-mails and making calls to our Reps.

The next shooter just might be a NRA member, and that will sink the boat.

Their headline will read "See the NRA is full of gun toting NUTS!!!"

They have a mass of shootings every weekend in Chicago....

Practical questions in the face of illogic but I will ask it anyway.

What effect would said taggant compounds added to gunpowder have on the guns? Is it corrosive or subject to buildup? 

What about the shooters exposed to it?  Does it cause cancer or headaches or lung problems when inhaled?

How does it work?  Ideally you have a compound for each of hundreds of thousands of gun shops and ammo makers.  Ideally each maker stops production to change out the compound as it decides who will buy which lots of powder.  This sounds like fail for manufacturing though, who has time to do that, not only the changing of the compounds but the management of it all? 

I presume government offered to pick up the tab for all expenses incurred in said process?

It works in plastic explosives because the public does not buy billions of pounds of it every month.  Its not too hard to say that Mohammad Alboom got a stick of c4 from an insider at the army base.   Its much harder to say that he bought a box of 9mm at walmart or bubba's guns or dicks or academy or .............................................    and so what if he did?  Who cares where he bought it, you get a blurry useless video of some goon that could be *anybody* off the security cam at best.  At worst you hassle 300 guys that also bought powder that day.

Edited by Jonnin

Got a link?

Sorry, no I don't. Just going by Fox's paid for Ex-FBI guys statement. I will offer this dis-clamber though. " The invalidity of the Fox's paid for Ex-FBI guys statement does not change in any way the validity of my previous statement of "Larry the Loser" is WRONG! What a asshat!"

However I could have taken a bit more time and written my original statement a bit better.

Lies and more lies...  The next natural disaster they will blame on the NRA...  Tornado, flash flood, must be the NRA again...  The MSM is so predictable.  I bet that horrendous fertilzer plant explosion in West, TX will be the NRA's fault as well.

Obama is constipated?  Biden has the piles?  Got to be the NRA.... :puke:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Don't forget someone put the wrong fuel in the limo and it broke down.

Got to be Bush, NRA, Tea party etc.............. :screwy:  :screwy:  :screwy: