Tennessee gun shows

Always have to laugh at the dealers selling a $300 gun for $600 and bitching about what a sorry show it is!

Yep. At least the guys selling $10,000 shotguns know they may home home without selling much. But their guns are worth what they are asking!

Always have to laugh at the dealers selling a $300 gun for $600 and bitching about what a sorry show it is!

Like beat to hell Chinese SKS rifles with no bayonet.

I know what ya mean IMO those should be under $300

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As I go for socks,yes..socks..and my Kenny`s Campstew seasoning..I look at it as a"indoor fleamarket" :)

Husband and I go to socialize,maybe find a good deal and spend the afternoon out of the house..

And no one is holding a gun to our heads and is forcing us to buy anything..

so..its an afternoon well spend:)

Someone need sto start a website called " People of Gunshows "

Seems some didnt go to Wal-mart and ended up at the gunshow ...lol

Edited by Sour Kraut
  • Like 1

last Nashville gun show pissed me off, the indians that run it are a holes to say the least. If you like the smell of ass and BO and look over nazi swag and bonehandled knives, w a lot of overpriced "stuff".... there's your sign...,

the folks at RK shows run a pretty good one imho.

I didn't think it was that bad actually. A lot better than what we have here in Chattanooga. While looking around for Davids table, I saw quite a bit of handgun ammo at quite fair prices. I didn't see much 22lr though. Nobody else had even close to David's quantity of supplies, nor prices.  I know when I left, between the entrance and the exit door on the end there was a sizable single line of folks holding rifles, shotguns and so forth. I suppose it was the personal sales line.