Troubling news for the Trayvon Martin camp

I understand the freedom to spend where we want. I was just rather shocked about a TM fund with the state prosecuting and the poor little guy dead and buried. I was amazed their wad a TM fund...that's all.

Maybe there is something I'm missing but I don't understand why there needs to be a "Travon" fund either???

Obviously, sweet little Travon doesn't need anything...his family doesn't need anything (it's not like he was a breadwinner of the family)...no legal expenses to pay for???

I'd be willing to bet that what this "fund" is just an excuse to line the pockets of "little Travon's" family.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 2

Maybe there is something I'm missing but I don't understand why there needs to be a "Travon" fund either???

Obviously, sweet little Travon doesn't need anything...his family doesn't need anything (it's not like he was a breadwinner of the family)...no legal expenses to pay for???

I'd be willing to bet that what this "fund" is just an excuse to line the pockets of "little Travon's" family.

High profile race baiting lawyer. New clothes for going on TV. LOTS of expenses for those "poor" folks.

Guest RedLights&Sirens

High profile race baiting lawyer. New clothes for going on TV. LOTS of expenses for those "poor" folks.

Isnt that what hard working taxpayers are for?

Isnt that what hard working taxpayers are for?

Seems that way....along with food, clothes, medical, dental, housing...you know, all the things the taxpayer can barely afford for themselves and their families. Oh... I almost forgot about all the illegal drugs, prostitutes, lawyers and chit the working taxpayer don't have time for since since he/she works for a living rather than votes for a living. Edited by Randall53
  • Like 1

I bought sudafed the other day. God forbid someone shoot me dead with it lest I be accused of using it to make methamphetamine. Maybe, just maybe, he actually was buying candy and something to drink. It's been known to happen.

Of course he could have been. I've had that Watermelon Tea...it's freakin' delicious. If somebody caught me drinking some and muching on a bag of Skittles, it'd be a far fetched assumption that I was gonna make a drug cocktail with it.

If I had a history of drug abuse, listened to rap music, had gold teeth, wore a hoodie, got caught at school with burglary tools and stolen loot, and acted like a thug on FB and you questioned my purchase of Watermelon tea and Skittles, you'd either be profiling or racist, right?
  • Like 3

I wonder if Dianne Feinstein should propose a Skittles ban? Look at how dangerous they must be. I gotta run out and get a pistol grip for my 30-round Skittles bag and a red-dot sight for my can of tea before they're declared illegal. :hiding:

Naw. The Skittles had nothing to do with it, except to whip the libtards and race baiters into a frenzy. The media loved bending this story so they could attack the carry and "stand your ground" laws. Need to ban thugs. Zimmerman banned one thug, and now he's an asshole in some folks' minds.

• Like 4

I was in Florida not too far away from Sanford when this happened, so I followed it a lot closer than most people. Martin's twitter and Facebook accounts were online for a while before being pulled. They paint a very different picture of Trayvon Martin than that presented by the press. Here's a link.  http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/

I can't repost it here because it's too profane, but it destroys the "innocent child" propaganda created by the media.

For example, Arizona Watermelon Fruit drink and Skittles are ingredients to make "purple drank" (also called lean) when mixed with codeine cough syrup. It's a popular way to get high that's mentioned in a lot of rap music. Martin was apparently dealing in marijuana and had been suspended from school for it. I didn't see it in this link, but there was also a conversation (Twitter/Facebook?... I don't remember) where he punches a bus driver a few days/weeks? before the incident. The driver apparently never pressed charges so it was only mentioned when one of his friends heard about it and tweeted/facebooked him about it. Also, they found women's jewellery and burglary tools in his possession.

I'm not an attorney, but it would seem that all this is relevant information... especially the assault on the bus driver... that a jury should hear since it supports Zimmerman's case that Martin was acting suspiciously and started the altercation.

The information in this link might be made up, but I saw a lot of it online in the days immediately following the shooting. Then, it disappeared when his Facebook and Twitter accounts were deleted.

• Like 1

You know...if you are living your life in such a way that your family feels it needs to take your social networking accounts down to protect your reputation; it's probably a good indicator that you really need to reevaluate how you are living your life.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 3
Guest RedLights&Sirens

You know...if you are living your life in such a way that your family feels it needs to your social networking accounts down to protect your reputation; it's probably a good indicator that you really need to reevaluate how you are living your life.

Yup. Of the people I have known that have passed on and had a social networking profile, no one has ever taken them down. Im talking people who died several years ago and the pages are still up and freinds activley posting on them. These are people I know for a fact were good people.

You know...if you are living your life in such a way that your family feels it needs to take your social networking accounts down to protect your reputation; it's probably a good indicator that you really need to reevaluate how you are living your life.

Unless you go and get yourself shot first.

I just heart this morning that all (or at least most) of the stuff the defense wanted to introduce at trial about "little Trayvon" has been disallowed.

I guess the jury will only get to see the sanitized sweet, innocent, little 12 year old.

What do you want to bet, however, that every negative thing Zimmerman ever did will be "in"???

I just heart this morning that all (or at least most) of the stuff the defense wanted to introduce at trial about "little Trayvon" has been disallowed.

I guess the jury will only get to see the sanitized sweet, innocent, little 12 year old.

What do you want to bet, however, that every negative thing Zimmerman ever did will be "in"???

That actually works in Zman'z favor. Because if the court would allow the pictures and record of TM, they would also be allowing the record and pictures of Zman. I wish they would allow them myself...That all is a part of it. It's amazing how any court can "disallow" certain things. We had a case here where an assault occurred that was captured on store video. The defense got that video disallowed from testimony. The POS got off with a tap on the hand.

I don't agree with the way evidence is handled at times.

Dave S

ATM it was disallowed from the opening remarks only and subject to further discussion on what would be allowed later on.  So the data was not outright banned yet, it was simply delayed pending more thought.   We may yet see this stuff presented, or not.  

That and the fact that I didn't want to postpone my trip. It don't matter, I may go fishing instead of marching with my sign. I may just watch the movie when it comes out! I really don't want to be around the "torch carrying lynch mob" when the verdict is read!

Dave S

So Dave, just out of curiosity why are you emotionally invested in this case enough to make a trip to Florida for it.  If you do not feel like sharing please feel free to ignore my question.  Im not trying to be rude or anything just curious. 

• Like 1