Has world war 3 started ?

Guest 6.8 AR

There are some interesting tidbits embedded in there that can't be disputed, though. I wouldn't throw the baby

out with the bath water and call this all your favorite tinfoil crap. Some of this stuff should make you think, instead

of discounting everything in the name of tinfoil. Utopia is just around the corner in some peoples' minds. That

alone concerns me.

Some things are becoming obvious, if you only open your eyes. Think of the revisionist history going on right now,

and where you get your information from, currently. If you don't question, you will never get the answer. I'm not

defending this one particular video at all, but I am saying you had better be questioning some things instead of

just assuming.

For those who want to save 13 minutes of their life: It's a summary video of the major conspiracy theory principles

Oh, and buy gold

some people like to jest stick there head in the sand and not try to get to the bottom of what's going on in the world , of corse those are the ones that live in there own little bubble and ignore every thing , and when the SHTF oh no what do I do now. Instead of putting two and two together . Hummmmm
  • Like 1

People have been crying wolf way too long for me to be concerned any longer.  We have the best system in the world for changing the direction of the country, and it starts by voting... not with videos explaining how the militarized industrial complex has ruined the world and plans on global domination.

• Like 1

People have been crying wolf way too long for me to be concerned any longer. We have the best system in the world for changing the direction of the country, and it starts by voting... not with videos explaining how the militarized industrial complex has ruined the world and plans on global domination.

"It's not the people who vote that counts, it's the people who count the votes" - Joseph Stalin.
  • Like 4

We also vote for the people that can change those things too.  I just think it's really a shame that we are the greatest nation on the planet and we waste so many resources talking about how terrible things are and that they need to change yet we only have a 57% turnout on one of the most important elections we had ever seen in our lifetime.

But then again, raising voter turn out is much harder than creating and profiteering from entertainment pieces discussing the fallout, partially related to the lack of voting. And we as humans tend to take the path of least resistance.

Edited by Sam1

We also vote for the people that can change those things too.  I just think it's really a shame that we are the greatest nation on the planet and we waste so many resources talking about how terrible things are and that they need to change yet we only have a 57% turnout on one of the most important elections we had ever seen in our lifetime.

But then again, raising voter turn out is much harder than creating and profiteering from entertainment pieces discussing the fallout, partially related to the lack of voting. And we as humans tend to take the path of least resistance.

Are we really the greatest nation on the planet? I've met several people from other nations who claim the very same title. Most of us don't truly know what other nations have to offer, and even if we did, most people aren't fond enough of change to keep an open mind. This country is all I truly know, so who am I to argue.

I'm no longer confident that voting is a viable solution to our problems. Selfishness and greed have long become the American way, and such power can bring out the worst in the best of men, especially where there are relatively few real consequences for their negative actions. The Unites States of America as we know it was born out of war, and a potential rebirth will likely come at a similar cost.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 1

I was told 12 months ago I would be in a FEMA camp right now in many of the threads here.  Yet here I am, having to pay for my own home and provide my own food, when I was clearly told by the moonbats I would be taken care of in exchange for my immortal soul.  Imagine my disappointment.  I just refinanced and everything to give the gov a lower rate.  Egg all over my face, I tell ya!

• Like 1

This crap has been rattling in my ears all my life, and I ain't a young guy any more.  I've learned to tune it out, like I do Rap and New Country.

BTW, don't buy gold -- buy what I have for sale.  Your grandchildren will thank you.

I have a feeling that something has started on some level since the last "run" on guns and ammo. I read where there was a shortage of boots and other things like people were gearing up for "something bad".

Guest 6.8 AR

Are we really the greatest nation on the planet? I've met several people from other nations who claim the very same title. Most of us don't truly know what other nations have to offer, and even if we did, most people aren't fond enough of change to keep an open mind. This country is all I truly know, so who am I to argue.

I'm no longer confident that voting is a viable solution to our problems. Selfishness and greed have long become the American way, and such power can bring out the worst in the best of men, especially where there are relatively few real consequences for their negative actions. The Unites States of America as we know it was born out of war, and a potential rebirth will likely come at a similar cost.

You might ask those who are saying somewhere
else is a greater nation and why. You might also
ask them if that is the case, why are they here,
and not there.
I think we are still the most free nation in the
world and can keep it that way if the Constitution
maintains its vigor. No other country offers as much to its people as this one still does, but we
have a group here who wish to break that bond
and minimalise our country, and that has to be
defeated.

That video spent 13 minutes complicating a problem that people in this county have been decrying for decades.  Since WWI, the United States has embarked on nearly a century of policies that are simply nothing more than manipulating the global economy using our military might, and the perpetual rhetoric of existential threat to drive military and criminal justice policy.  We have pissed off billions of people across the globe including many of our own citizens.  The social elite in this country work to preserve their own wealth and social status at the expense of the rest of us.  Their efforts are so effective that people refuse to consider alternative policies or political parties.  No tinfoil needed.

• Like 3
I tend to pay little attention to the tin foil stuff flooding the Internet right now. Although, AR is right about one thing. Tid bits of info in these videos and articles are accurate. If you do your due diligence and research what is happening and use your intelligence to put the puzzle together I think you will find that things aren't exactly roses anymore. I agree that we have always heard people screaming about how the sky falling, but it would be unwise to ignore some of the things currently unfolding.

Our nation is over $17 trillion in debt, which is unprecedented. It is absolutely unsustainable and is a direct threat to our national security, as well as global stability. Our leadership is only adding to it instead of trying to reduce it. China is in the midst of a huge military build up and is quickly gaining global influence. Russia is following suit. Those two nations have one thing in common, they do not like the U.S. Of course, that is nothing new. BUT, when you combine that with the current global economic situation it is not good. Then, we have major hot spots in Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, North Korea, etc. This has the superpowers in the world engaged in a proxy war with each other as we speak (again, nothing new).

Our country has enjoyed relative peace and economic stability for a long time due to little competition and a currency backed by a World Reserve status, along with the presence of an extremely strong military. Now, the dynamics are rapidly changing and I am honestly not sure most of our "leaders" even care. That, or they feel powerless to stop it. I believe we are in for a rough ride. It may not happen this year or the next, but something has to give eventually. Edited by Seabeejason
  • Like 2
Two points.

1) In nearly every passenger plane crash in history, moments before the plane exploded or hit the ground, it was flying along just fine.

2) Every "greatest nation in the history of the world" that came before us has lost the title at some point, and sometimes in spectacular fashion.
  • Like 1

We are the world largest debtor nation.

The federal government took over the public education system and standards, now we're like #17 in the world in education.

America doesn't manufacturer anything anymore since NAFTA, GATT & the World Trade Organization.

A 17 trillion dollars debt that's impossible to pay off. We're insolvent and bankrupt.

We are losing our freedoms and being watched and monitored like never before.

The dollar is about to lose it's standing as the worlds reserve currency.

The majority of Americans have much more debt than savings and assets.

Your mortgage is not even American owned. It was bundled and sold to foreigners and they own your home / property mortgage.

A very large segment of the population expects and demands a living without production or work and getting larger everyday.

Could go on and on...

• Like 2