Justice For Zimmerman

Guest nra37922

Guest nra37922

Where is the justice for George Zimmerman?  Found not guilty in spite of a BS political show trial, one where the prosecution withheld evidence and the MSM libeled him, where is Georges' justice?   Racist are showing up like cockroaches protesting a fair verdict based solely upon GZ's skin so where is the justice there?.  GZ's life is in tatters and may never be recoverable so where is his justice?  I say NO JUSTICE FOR GEORGE....

George got his justice when a jury of 6 of his peers pondered his fate for over 14 hours and came back with a verdict of "Not Guilty". The justice system did as it was designed to do. Justice was served. He had his GPS removed, was set free and his bond money went to his lawyers. A free man indeed!

DSWD

Edited by DaveS

He is not out of the woods yet. Word has been going around Holder may press federal charges. Someone brought that up yesterday and I replied; They should worry about cleaning their own ranks of injustice up before getting involved in a local matter they have no business being involved in,

He is not out of the woods yet. Word has been going around Holder may press federal charges. Someone brought that up yesterday and I replied; They should worry about cleaning their own ranks of injustice up before getting involved in a local matter they have no business being involved in,

Z was found "not guilty" in a court of law with 6 female jurors. They could find NO EVIDENCE that George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin. It wasn't that the prosecution was inept; rather, it was the fact that they had no case because the evidence pointed to Zimmerman's innocence.

What in the HELL makes Eric Holder think that the outcome of a federal trial would be different?

What a MORON.

Edited by daddyo
  • Like 1

Where is the justice for George Zimmerman?  Found not guilty in spite of a BS political show trial, one where the prosecution withheld evidence and the MSM libeled him, where is Georges' justice?   Racist are showing up like cockroaches protesting a fair verdict based solely upon GZ's skin so where is the justice there?.  GZ's life is in tatters and may never be recoverable so where is his justice?  I say NO JUSTICE FOR GEORGE....

I expect George Zimmerman's stated desire to become a lawyer and then a prosecutor to defend people in circumstances similar to his will be steps along the path to Justice for Zimmerman and all the Zimmermans out there.

I expect George Zimmerman's lawyers, starting with the NBC lawsuit, will begin to claw back some justice for George Zimmerman and help provide him the revenue he needs to gradually claw back some of his life. You can be sure this experience has toughened him up. The thing that does not kill you only makes you strong.

Under the circumstances, George Zimmerman and his lawyers could become wealthy. Some careers are triggered by tragedy. I think of Adam Walsh's kidnapping and murder and his father's "America's Most Wanted" television show.

Some good can and will still come of this.

• Like 2
I had a random thought this morning.

If riots were to get out of hand in the coming days, to the point where local government become overwhelmed, the Feds would have to step in. How bad would it chap O's ass to have to expend all the DHS stockpiles of supplies to subdue "his people"? I bet things will get very much out of hand before HE would do ANYTHING. How long you think he'd drag his feet on such a thing?
  • Like 1

Ya know, I just had a thought this morning (dangerous, I know).

What if this event has a negative impact on those of us who carry daily? People who might have been on the fence about concealed/open carry might be pushed to the side that makes them call the law whenever they see someone (particularly non-black) carrying, for fear that we might be hunting black people.

I'm planning on carrying today under an untucked and unbuttoned shirt worn over a t-shirt. If the wind blows my shirt out, and my weapon is exposed, and the wrong person sees it, I could end up against the wall in handcuffs.

Won't stop me from carrying, but this has all made me even more aware of my surroundings and other people's perceptions.

George Zimmerman deserves nothing more than what he already got.  If he didn't want the backlash from all of this, he should have thought about that when he chose not to follow instructions from the 911 operators and to continue following the kid.  

While George Zimmerman may have been found not guilty of the crimes he was charged with, he was guilty of being an idiot and PUTTING HIMSELF IN A BAD SITUATION. 

• Like 5

Ya know, I just had a thought this morning (dangerous, I know).

What if this event has a negative impact on those of us who carry daily? People who might have been on the fence about concealed/open carry might be pushed to the side that makes them call the law whenever they see someone (particularly non-black) carrying, for fear that we might be hunting black people.

I'm planning on carrying today under an untucked and unbuttoned shirt worn over a t-shirt. If the wind blows my shirt out, and my weapon is exposed, and the wrong person sees it, I could end up against the wall in handcuffs.

Won't stop me from carrying, but this has all made me even more aware of my surroundings and other people's perceptions.

I don't think this case has changed people's minds about carry laws. Folks who believed in a right to self defense likely felt vindicated by the verdict and folks who don't believe Americans should have the right to use deadly force also probably feel vindicated (by the huge injustice done not convicting someone they wanted convicted). Hell, I still hold the opinion that Zman acted criminally but am glad the verdict was based on evidence and not an emotional verdict against someone just because they find guns in the hands of citizens scary.

I would say that no one has had their mind swayed on guns. Bed wetters will still be the same bed wetters, and us gun toting lunatics will still be the same gun toting lunatics.
  • Like 2

They are going to have a hell of a time proving the the Martin's "civil rights" were violated... when you violently attack someone with sufficient force to put them in legitimate fear for their lives (which is the foundation of Zimmerman's accepted, by the jury, claim of self defense) what "civil rights" do you have?  Once you cross that line you don't even have the right to life which is why the victim is allowed to use deadly force in the first place.

Couple that with Zimmerman's long history of not only not being a racist but of actively helping his community and all races, especially blacks and FBI published findings that THEY couldn't find any evidence of racial bias; trying to prove Zimmerman did anything that night except defend his life after being violently attacked is going to be an uphill battle indeed.

Further, if the DOJ does go after him then we should show up by the hundreds of thousands demanding that they investigate and prosecute those who have threatened Zimmerman's life.

The Justice Department would face significant challenges in bringing a federal civil rights case against Mr. Zimmerman," said Alan Vinegrad, the former U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District of New York. "There are several factual and legal hurdles that federal prosecutors would have to overcome: They'd have to show not only that the attack was unjustified, but that Mr. Zimmerman attacked Mr. Martin because of his race and because he was using a public facility, the street."
Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 2

George Zimmerman deserves nothing more than what he already got. If he didn't want the backlash from all of this, he should have thought about that when he chose not to follow instructions from the 911 operators and to continue following the kid.

While George Zimmerman may have been found not guilty of the crimes he was charged with, he was guilty of being an idiot and PUTTING HIMSELF IN A BAD SITUATION.

Haha, too late, I already took all the heat rounds for that. I'm sure all ammo has been expended.
  • Like 1

This is the case study for how defending yourself can go horribly wrong even if you're found innocent. 

No this is what happens when you all Mob rule vs the rule of law. Too be honest, justice was served, the mob wanted a trial, they got their trial, now they don't agree with the verdict they got, so now they are going fishing to try to find something to screw him over. 

I hope the NSA is reading this and passes it on to DHS, DOJ, and all the 3 letter agencies: When you allow for the MOB to rules, you stop becoming a civilization with laws. So mr. president and your cronies, this is not your United States, it's Our, where we live and abide by the Constitution of the United States of America. Don't like the results of the farce trial, go pound sand!

Edited by Joseg
Guest nra37922

George got his justice when a jury of 6 of peers pondered his fate for over 14 hours and came back with a verdict of "Not Guilty". The justice system did as it was designed to do. Justice was served. He had his GPS removed, was set free and his bond money went to his lawyers. A free man indeed!

DSWD

Justice was not served.  What was serviced was a bunch of race baiting poverty pimps and race haters who have the ear of the present occupier of the WH and his minions.  GZ though found NOT GUILTY, and I know that galls the ever loving feces out of you, has been slandered by news outlets and unjustifiably persecuted/prosecuted by the State of FL in a pure political AND racially motivated move.

Being found NOT GUILTY isn't justice, Zimmerman DESERVES justice.   And if justice means that he gets millions from the media, Prosecution lawyers being disbarred and the State of FL ending up paying his legal bills that still will not be enough.  Justice should include very public apologies for putting on this travesty from all parties that pushed it.  Justice means being able to walk freely about town, any town, and not worry about some low life piece of trash sneaking up and shooting him. 

Edited by nra37922
Just read some "less than credible" sources that Washington will be pursuing federal charges.

I won't post the source because I want to see a credible source before I claim anything but, if they do pursue federal charges, you're looking at a gross violation of state rights. The good state of Florida has said in a fair trial that no crime has been committed. There's also been no violation of interstate lines therefore trials at a federal level would be just the same as saying Floridas word on the matter are no good.

Just read some "less than credible" sources that Washington will be pursuing federal charges.

I won't post the source because I want to see a credible source before I claim anything but, if they do pursue federal charges, you're looking at a gross violation of state rights. The good state of Florida has said in a fair trial that no crime has been committed. There's also been no violation of interstate lines therefore trials at a federal level would be just the same as saying Floridas word on the matter are no good.

I sure hope they are wrong. The FBI already said there was no evidence of racial bias.
Guest nra37922

I sure hope they are wrong. The FBI already said there was no evidence of racial bias.

Since when has evidence made any difference in the persecution of George Zimmerman? 

NO JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN

GZ needs to pack it up and leave the country NOW.   He is free of criminal charges -- he should be able to escape the civil and other BS easily by moving out of the USA.   I hate that for him, but that is just about the only way he can avoid having his life ruined forever.    It would be in his interest to shed some pounds and grow a beard while he is at it, to decrease the odds of recognition by some violent idiot bent on 'revenge' or something. 

This is the case study for how defending yourself can go horribly wrong even if you're found innocent. 

I'd go further...this is a case study for how justifiably defending yourself with deadly force can go horribly wrong.

Moreover, the same or very similar series of events could happen to ANYONE here; even those who are part of the "should have stayed in his truck/JFT" crowd

• Like 1

I hope GZ sues the **** out of everyone, gets rich, and moves out of the country to enjoy the good life.  Even with him being found innocent, his life as he knew it is now over; it will never be the same.

I was just reading about all the protests regarding the verdict.  I find their behavior repugnant, and as I stated long ago, the only justice they ever sought was social justice.

• Like 1

I hope GZ sues the **** out of everyone, gets rich, and moves out of the country to enjoy the good life. Even with him being found innocent, his life as he knew it is now over; it will never be the same.

I was just reading about all the protests regarding the verdict. I find their behavior repugnant, and as I stated long ago, the only justice they ever sought was social justice.

I disagree. I hope he stays and gets involved in high profile defense attorney type cases.
I think it would be great if he sues the fire out of them the uses the money to get a law degree and become a defense attorney himself.

To run and hide would APPEAR to the uneducated masses as an admission of some sort of guilt. The sheeple will not accept him leaving only for his personal safety. People will cry that he's a guilty coward who runs and hides. He stood his ground and he needs to continue to do so. Edited by Caster
  • Like 3