Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

Guest AmericanWorkMule

Guest nra37922

Simple fix to the issue - ALL passengers undergo the process in order to board the train, alternative public transportation service via a horse and cart available for those who refuse.

In my opinion, muslins brought this on themselves. Maybe this could be an alternative to being sniffed by a dog for their transportation needs...

14d8e28c-0dff-470e-81d7-8878d90b20e3_zps

Dave S

Were on earth did you get a picture of my super secret prototype  Get me the Hell out of Dodge Alternate Transportation System for when the SHTF.

Were on earth did you get a picture of my super secret prototype  Get me the Hell out of Dodge Alternate Transportation System for when the SHTF.

LMAO!!!!

Habib being pulled by a pig named Mohammed....that would take the cake!!!!

DaveS

What I find truly disturbing is that whoever is responsible for making the decision about the use of these dogs in the UK seems so willing to bend over and take it up the backside.

I'm not for purposely trying to "offend" someone because of their religion but what the hell ever happened to common sense?

I'm beginning to think that there isn't a bureaucrat left anywhere in the world that actually has two brain cells to rub together or the common sense of a turnip.

Guest Lester Weevils

FWIW, the Muslim religion treats dogs a being unclean.

Yet there are arabs who love their desert hunting dogs as much as any hillbilly ever loved a coon hound. Hadn't thought about it before, but wonder if arab "dog people" might be looked at as somewhat "disreputable" by ordinary neighbors? OTOH, the arab hunting dog culture is thousands of years older than the moslem religion.

FWIW, the Muslim religion treats dogs a being unclean.

These are the same people who have sex with sheep. I know that sounds cliche, but most grunts that has spent at least one night on a set of thermals has seen this take place. It is funny the first time, but after that you start to consider how f***ed up their culture must be for this to be such a normal, widespread practice.

In regard to dogs, yeah, there's some stuff Momo the King Sheep Raper said about dogs. In reality, it isn't that big a deal in Islam. It just isn't normal in their culture to keep them as house pets, but they do keep them. Especially in rural areas.