Letter to the American people from Vladimir Putin

He says all the right things.  However, I don't trust him for one damn minute, and Obama has proven himself to be a total dumbass, so in essence, we, the American people, are ****ed.

Edited by mav
  • Like 7

It was still a good letter and much reason was applied, which is something our leader can't do or say. Do I trust Putin?

No, but I believe he is right in his content, and we should keep out of Syria's affair as he said. Do I trust Obama? Hell

No!

Guest TresOsos

As a commentator said on the radio this morning, its ashame America has to look to Putin for leadership.

Don't know if I agree with it, but I'm not looking to BO or the Dem or GOP leadership to do whats best.

Edited by TresOsos

Putin probably has something up his sleeve on this, but it isn't the destruction of America. He has enough land, as it is.

With the right prez in the White House, the two could probably be friends. Our leader thought he hoodoo'd Putin into

something else, but the weak one was the one who got hoodoo'd.

I recently emailed my Senator's and Representative to express my thoughts on the US not getting involved in Syria militarily.

This was one response.  I found his last sentence in the second paragraph to be interesting.

Dear Mike .357,

Thanks very much for getting in touch with me and letting me know what’s on your mind regarding the conflict in Syria.

I disagree with the president’s proposal for a military strike against Syria and would vote against authorizing the use of force. I see too much risk that a strike will do more harm than good by setting off a chain of consequences that could involve American fighting men and women in another long-term Middle East conflict. I believe it is more consistent with our national security interests for the president to pursue a diplomatic solution that demonstrates our disgust with and discourages further use of chemical weapons in Syria, and that includes exploring with appropriate skepticism the Russian proposal.

I’m grateful you took the time to let me know where you stand.  I’ll be sure to keep your comments in mind as this important issue is discussed and debated in Washington and in Tennessee.

Sincerely,
Lamar
Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 2

I recently emailed my Senator's and Representative to express my thoughts on the US not getting involved in Syria militarily.

This was one response.  I found his last sentence in the second paragraph to be interesting.

Dear Mike .357,

Thanks very much for getting in touch with me and letting me know what’s on your mind regarding the conflict in Syria.

I disagree with the president’s proposal for a military strike against Syria and would vote against authorizing the use of force. I see too much risk that a strike will do more harm than good by setting off a chain of consequences that could involve American fighting men and women in another long-term Middle East conflict. I believe it is more consistent with our national security interests for the president to pursue a diplomatic solution that demonstrates our disgust with and discourages further use of chemical weapons in Syria, and that includes exploring with appropriate skepticism the Russian proposal.

I’m grateful you took the time to let me know where you stand.  I’ll be sure to keep your comments in mind as this important issue is discussed and debated in Washington and in Tennessee.

Sincerely,
Lamar

RINO or not. I have written Lamar a number of times. His response has never pissed me off. That's just me.

At this point and considering my choices carefully I almost trust them both equally but leaning towards Putin at this point...........jmho  and I never thought I could feel this way about an American President in my lifetime........... :stunned: :stunned:

The interesting point in his letter was that he did a 180 on his opinion. He and Corker were falling right in line with

Graham and McCain on the issue of Syria until he realized he had a primary challenger backed by the Tea Party

and Real Conservatives. He can pay attention when the stakes become high enough.

About half of the USA and most of the rest of the world has seen right through Obama's lies and failure as president. Too bad so many voters in America has turned into a bunch of takers. They would rather trade responsibility and freedom for free cell phones and free cheese.
  • Like 3

The interesting point in his letter was that he did a 180 on his opinion. He and Corker were falling right in line with

Graham and McCain on the issue of Syria until he realized he had a primary challenger backed by the Tea Party

and Real Conservatives. He can pay attention when the stakes become high enough.

McCain has been the biggest disappointment that I can remember since i opened up a gallon of milk and found it has soured and I already had cereal in the bowl. 

• Like 1

RINO or not. I have written Lamar a number of times. His response has never pissed me off. That's just me.

I don't recall ever getting a response from Lamar, but I have gotten the canned ones from Corkscrew. I have

always hated canned responses. People who use them should be in sales.

I don't recall ever getting a response from Lamar, but I have gotten the canned ones from Corkscrew. I have

always hated canned responses. People who use them should be in sales.

Got a response from him every time. Sure, it's canned. Might as well answer the same question once.

Got a response from him every time. Sure, it's canned. Might as well answer the same question once.

I get responses back from both Corkscrew and Lamar all the time but you can tell they are written by one of his flunkies and not truly coming from them. Pretty much almost form letters from two total failures.........jmho

• Like 1

....and that includes exploring with appropriate skepticism the Russian proposal.

Oh, the games have already begun on his end. Putin has already nixed first UN Security Council draft mentioning force if Assad doesn't meet whatever deadline proposed.

This will turn into an Irani type nuclear materials bait and switch on the chemical weapons stuff regarding letting UN in to find them and etc. And how you'd do that in the middle of a muddled civil war, depending on Assad's army to provide protection, is beyond me.

One analyst was talking today, saying that IF you actually had all the chemical weapons that Assad is projected to have corralled into one place, it would still take at least two years to safely incinerate them.

So I expect this will just turn into a long term back and forth, and if no more chemical attacks happen, will just assume back burner status, and eventually drop off the mainstream radar all together.

- OS

• Like 2