TGO range day Sat. Oct 19th. Rutherford and surrounding counties

We're going to meet up at The OK Corral in Woodbury for a chance to meet and shoot with other TGO members. Starting at 0900 Sat. Oct. 19th going until whenever.
Woodbury is about 10-15min outside of Murfreesboro and the range is about 5min further from there.

The address is
3175 Pleasant Ridge rd
Woodbury, Tn 37190

From Murfreesboro take hwy 70s (mercury blvd/Woodbury hwy) towards Woodbury. It will be the first town you come to. As you start coming into town be on the lookout for a Rite Aid pharmacy on the left side of the road. You will turn left at the Rite Aid onto Doolittle Rd. You will go 3-4 miles and you will come to a three way stop which you will stay to the right and the range will be about 1/2 mile up on your left.
The check in building and rifle shoot house will be about 15, off the road so it would be hard to miss.
The cost is $5 per shooter per day so the only place cheaper to shoot is your back yard.

We had an earlier thread going for this but put up a new one in hopes that more folks would see it.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Here's the link to the earlier thread
http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/70590-any-interest-in-a-tgo-range-day-at-the-ok-corral-in-woodbury-oct-19th-is-the-day-roughly-0900/
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to make this event, but can't. I am making a frenzied effort to finish my wood shop in the garage (so I can finally build my reloading bench  :up:) and have stuff scheduled for tomorrow... stuff that can't be rescheduled. I'm up for a later date when the frenzy subsides.

O YEA, great time, good to meet yall.

The range is a very nice little place, 50, 100 and 200 yrd rifle.

Pistol range has a lot of room, I did break one of the plates at the pistol range.

Carried the pieces to the office, very nice people.

Told me it happens all the time, no worries.

Did not have to pay for the repair, said he would weld it back.

Thanks to Luke getting this together for us.

On a side note, I shoot bad today, but I dont shoot well most of the time,

so it was par for the course.

O YEA, great time, good to meet yall.

The range is a very nice little place, 50, 100 and 200 yrd rifle.

Pistol range has a lot of room, I did break one of the plates at the pistol range.

Carried the pieces to the office, very nice people.

Told me it happens all the time, no worries.

Did not have to pay for the repair, said he would weld it back.

Thanks to Luke getting this together for us.

On a side note, I shoot bad today, but I dont shoot well most of the time,

so it was par for the course.

it was good to meet you and all the others that came out. Hopefully we can get a bigger group next time! 

Very good day at the range. It was great meeting all the members there while I sighted in my rifle before deer season opens up.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I guess we didn't realize it at the time but TGO members and friends brought along by them had the entire rifle range occupied at one point!

So nobody took any pictures?????

It seems everyone was to busy shooting and talking to take any pictures. I honestly never thought about it and was completely preoccupied with it all until I realized that I was going to be cutting it really close to make it to the wedding I was supposed to be going to. 

I am bummed, as I was unable to attend. Instead of shooting with y'all, I got to take my two oldest to Comicon. That was $200 down the drain. Good times with the kids and all. They enjoyed themselves, but I could have bought a fair amount of ammo for that same amount of money :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD