New favorite Bourbon

DaveS

I bought a bottle of Jim Beam "Devils Cut" and it's unbelievably smooth. Actually, a little too smooth. It finishes slightly sweet and smokey on the palate, and is very easy to drink.

Has anyone else tried it?

DaveS

• Like 1

What proof is it?

I'm working on a Weller 12 yr tonight. It ain't Pappy, but it's a cousin.

Raoul; it's 90 proof. Awful smooth though! It's a little pricey I guess, it was $22.00 for a 750 ML bottle. Maybe that's average, I don't know.

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

Raoul; it's 90 proof. Awful smooth though! It's a little pricey I guess it was $22.00 for a 750 ML bottle. Maybe that's average, I don't know.

DaveS

Thanks Dave. I need to shop tomorrow and give that one a try.

I pay around $45 for Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select.

Might have to try this Jim Bean Devils Cut. Although i highly doubt it will compare to good ole Single Barrel.

I was a Jack Daniels man forever it seems like. I sipped it, mixed it and it made the most awesome BBQ sauce there is. However, "Devils Cut" has just replaced it!

DaveS

I just got some single barrel, #7 and #2 because I was running low. This #2 is pretty darn amazing as well if you have not tried it get. High proof than #7 as well.

Never had the #2. It may be worth a sip or two.

DaveS

• Like 1

I haven't tried it, but will have to add it to my list. A couple nights ago I picked up a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel & can't wait to pop the cork on that one. I've never tried it either, but have heard lots of positive reviews about it.

it's good

• Like 1

I haven't tried it, but will have to add it to my list. A couple nights ago I picked up a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel & can't wait to pop the cork on that one. I've never tried it either, but have heard lots of positive reviews about it.

I think this is the best deal out there, great stuff. I'm not big on the Beam, but devils cut was pretty good. Now if someone will just get me some Pappy! :)