2013 Secret Santa "Thank You" Thread

I, again, have the pleasure of offering my thanks to my secret santas. I recieved a package last night. In it was an aluminum Colt tactical pen with light that will be joining me at the range. I also received two memoranda notebooks that will be used for tracking my load development data and shot groups. In addition to those, the package also had a Swiss tech utili-key that is going on my keychain, a tools logic Ice Companion that will be going in my bug-out/bug home bag I am building, as well as a mini-maglite that will be going in my camping bag. As if all of that weren't enough, There was also a Swiss Army issued cleaning kit in an extremely handy leather pouch. All I usually have at the range with me is a bore snake. I am exited to have this join me! To top it off, I received a Christmas card with it. Thank you, again. I am very blessed to have these and excited to use them! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Someone was listening well:)

I got mine today and O_M_G... its nice..

I , of course got a pair of Horse socks( my favorite thing)  and a beautiful  hitch cover. Its absolutely stunning and I am in loving it. Its perfect because I dont have one and I was thinking of  just pulling my hitch out so its not showing but now I can leave it :) I will post a picture once I have a lock for it..Not taking any chances of it getting stolen...

THANK you, to  you-know-who-you-are:)

Pictures to come!!!!

1471936_10201699160575629_1760512846_n.j

Edited by Sour Kraut
  • Like 1

[quote name="wildcat56" post="1080887" timestamp="1387411013"] 300x300.jpg[size=4] got a molle gun cleaning kit that will fit perfect on my new tactical seat covers i am getting for xmas....Thanks Spots!!![/size][/quote] I tried to get something a little more universal since I couldn't get a good read from your posts on what you needed. Glad you like it brother, Merry Christmas Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Edited by Spots

I got mine yesterday.  I got a 100 box of Hornady 9mm XTP in 115 grain and a pile of brass to load them in.  The really cool thing is it was shipped in a Kellogg's box, which is who I work for.  It also had two Pringles cans used for packing material, which is what we make.  That made it a useful and hilarious gift.

Thanks Santa!

• Like 2

I got mine yesterday.  I got a 100 box of Hornady 9mm XTP in 115 grain and a pile of brass to load them in.  The really cool thing is it was shipped in a Kellogg's box, which is who I work for.  It also had two Pringles cans used for packing material, which is what we make.  That made it a useful and hilarious gift.

Thanks Santa!

Ah man, please tell me Pringles hot off a line aren't as good as I imagine them to be.
Got mine from the post office yesterday, after returning from holiday travel. I got a Sinclair Cardsharp folding credit card knife, which I've never seen but will definitely place in my vehicle or bug out kit. Can't keep it in my wallet since I fly occasionally and don't want TSA to confiscate it. Also got an Ak47 ammo ice cube tray. Still trying to figure out how to use it, but should be fun for friendly gatherings. Thanks Santa. :D
  • 1 month later...

I got gypped. I took this to the store and it wouldn't fit in the gumball machines.

jz8axd.jpg

Seriously, this was perfect and has joined some close friends that have been accumulated recently.

Apologies for the delay. I kept meaning to get around to posting this. And now I did.

Edited by tnguy