Official TGO LG101 Pro Tech Buy in thread ORDERS NOW CLOSED

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Payments for this knife must be received by May 10th, this will ensure that the knives get built in time

I apoligise to anyone who was expecting more time for this, but I assure you that with David's blessings there will be more TGO knifes in the future Edited by willis68
  • Like 1
I held out as long as I could. I think I made it a whole 10 hours before checking the thread.

Like a lot of others this is going to be my most expensive knife purchase ever. I don't think I've read a single negative review on the Les George and I'm really glad that's the way we went. I hope we can get the rest of the orders in soon. So close.

It would suck if we didn't hit the minimum order.

No worries on that Mike,

If need be I will personally buy the rest of them to make this happen and sell them for over $220.00 before shipping very easily Edited by willis68
  • Like 4
Honestly for those of you thinking of buying a second one, it will be an investment, down the road I guarantee you with all the feedback that everyone who purchased one will leave, it will leave a huge desire for those who have not bought one in the first place therefore leaving you room to make a profit from it.

I have personally seen this on nearly every forum knife that I was involved with especially when they are ProTech knives and this will be extremely special!
  • Like 1

We are going to have to schedule an auto carry meet. 50 guys with autos on the OUTSIDE of the pocket. Folks would go nuts trying to figure out the occasion. :rofl:

A trip to Starbucks would likely cause atleaast one heart attack among the liberals there.
  • Like 1

No worries on that Mike,

If need be I will personally buy the rest of them to make this happen and sell them for over $220.00 before shipping very easily

The point of my post. If you mess around and miss the deadline, you can still get them from Uncle Steve's Discount Knives at a slightly elevated price. Oh yeah... and here's your sign :).

• Like 1