Official TGO LG101 Pro Tech Buy in thread ORDERS NOW CLOSED

A few of you whom are local to me have asked if you can pick your knife up from me in person, I have no problem with that if you want to do that it will save me the time from shipping them, PM me if that is the case, otherwise I will update the first page of this thread and post the shipment date next to your TGO name

I am guessing I will have these Tuesday, as they are shipping Today
You guys just don't know what Dave did for us, I asked if there was any way he could get these done before I go offshore next, he came through if he did not you all would be waiting about 10 more weeks for them!
  • Like 5

You guys just don't know what Dave did for us, I asked if there was any way he could get these done before I go offshore next, he came through if he did not you all would be waiting about 10 more weeks for them!

Oh... we love Dave already, and ain't done with him yet :)

• Like 1

Reversing previous comments, willis. The finished pic looks MUCH better than just the handle alone makes it out. The dark blade well offsets the color of the TGO logo. 

Good job!

Believe me, I knew Dave would not let them look bad at all, I put it in his hands and he did an Excellent job!
I am excited for everyone who is getting one of these, but especially for those of you who have never handled a Pro Tech knife before. You are in for a treat!

The first time I opened one of them it nearly flipped out of my hand, there was that much force when the blade opened they truly are amazing automatic knives
  • Like 4
Ok guys,

There were a total of 60 TGOLG101 made,

56 are coming my way with 54 going out to you all, Dave president of Pro Tech kept one, and one for a friend, Les George and the guy that did the anodizing get the others.

I will ship them out the morning after I receive them
  • Like 2

Just make sure to take a pic and post here as soon as it happens: http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/79006-official-tgo-look-what-i-did-to-my-finger-thread-graphic/

I should have put a picture of my wife's finger in here, I gave her a Razor sharp Spyderco Salt knife to open chemical bags for our pool, at least the finger is still attached but damn did it bleed!
  • Like 1

I've had this since Friday.  Cut myself yesterday closing it on myself.  Barely touched me which was good cause it didn't go too deep.  

IMG_4203_zpse17a104f.jpg

But on that same schedule, it shouldn't take me long to cut myself with the protech.  

• Like 3

Hehe, before I resigned my job today, I worked with sheet-metal constantly when assembling a part of an oven. We wear kevlar arm-guards and gloves, but after 1000 sheets it doesn't really matter. I always have random small cuts on my left hand. I won't miss that.

• Like 1

Hehe, before I resigned my job today, I worked with sheet-metal constantly when assembling a part of an oven. We wear kevlar arm-guards and gloves, but after 1000 sheets it doesn't really matter. I always have random small cuts on my left hand. I won't miss that.

Congrats on resigning! Had to be for a good reason and what a way to start a new chapter than with the limited edition LG101