Well now I have a Lorcin 32caliber in my possession!!

What a piece of art this thing is.......A diamond in the rough it ain't. For a collector of junk firearms it may be a diamond. I got 18 32 Remington bullets with it. My buddy brought it by and just dropped it off and told me to do what I can with it and I told him I could dig a hole out in back yard and hold funeral services for it and he just laughed. The only thing that might get anyone excited is it seems to have a low serial number. it's in the mid hundreds and I guess that would be a low number......... :shrug: :shrug: 

• Like 1

Ahh... the Lorcin.  The fat chick/moped of the gun world.  Congrats, I guess?

Better pull the bullets from those cases before you get itchy to try it out.  God gave you two hands, but there's no reason to waste a perfectly good one just because you're curious about how that thing shoots.

Mac

Being that it is a .32 and not something bigger/higher pressure like .380 or 9mm, I'd look it over really well to make sure there weren't any obvious cracks or the like.  If it passed inspection, I'd probably put on some good eye protection - maybe even a full face safety shield - and probably the thickest leather gloves I could wear and still shoot it then proceed to shoot the heck out of it - assuming it would function.  If in doing so I became confident that it was actually going to function and not detonate, I'd likely load the mag (but not keep one in the chamber) and use it as a 'tackle box' gun or similar.

Yeah, I guess I have no shame.  I actually kind of like little, cheap guns (for what they are) as long as they go 'bang' when they are supposed to, hit somewhere in the vicinity of POA and don't leave me with any fewer appendages than I started with.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1
Cheap guns are neat. I probably would have Jeff at Guns &Leather look it over before firing. He's a nice guy so he probably won't laugh too hard and if it has any issues he'll find them. If it passes muster there I'd do like JAB suggests. Leave it in a tackle box and have something handy if you need it.

Oh, no, I don't plan on shooting it. I plan on finding a person I don't have much use for that knows nothing about guns and selling it to them. I would like to get at least part of my buddies money back for him. I have no plans to shoot it at all. I will post a few pictures of it and ya'll are not going to believe this but just had one of my bait customers stop by and he saw the gun laying on my table and said, " I have a 380 just like that and I like it. I have put probably 200 + rounds through it and once in a while it will jam but I like it." I was nice and didn't say anything bad about his gun since he liked it an all. I did have another guy stop in today and said he would actually give $125.00 for it if he could shoot it and it worked ok. The guy is a friend but don't know about selling it to a friend. He said he would like to have it as a night stand gun. Oh well I wish my buddy had not brought me the damn thing but I will try and do something with it. Just not sure what?????? Wish they would have a Buy Back Program around here close. This is the only gun I would really like to see destroyed and get something for it in return. I will post a few pictures of it since someone ask to see some.

• Like 1