New toy for the office

We have been slowly redesigning and fixing up our office.  One of the things we have always wanted was a play room.  We demand a lot from our employees so we like to have as many perks for them as we can.  With the new redesign of the office we now have a dedicated play room.  We have always had a ping pong table.  It now has a permanent home.  The play room is where we also have our company lunches.  It now has a nice tv, ping pong table and our new Predators Pool Table.  

[url=http://s196.photobucket.com/user/kahrman/media/3CA3BB67-EF4E-4DD5-A20E-AD62AF34A984_zpsldjawqrf.jpg.html]3CA3BB67-EF4E-4DD5-A20E-AD62AF34A984_zps[/URL]

[url=http://s196.photobucket.com/user/kahrman/media/4C03D810-C006-4F7F-9B6A-1D2D59D01AF2_zpscdegmzgn.jpg.html]4C03D810-C006-4F7F-9B6A-1D2D59D01AF2_zps[/URL]

Edited by KahrMan
  • Like 5

What do you do? Where is the office? Are you hiring right now? LOL
do you have any need for a gun smith?

How cool would it be to have a gun smith on staff.  If I can work into the budget, your hired! (don't hold your breath)  :whistle:

What do you do? Where is the office? Are you hiring right now? LOL
do you have any need for a gun smith?

My office is BYOG...most like guns and many carry at work...BEST BOSS EVER!!!

Custom software/app development
Do you need a satellite office in west TN? I already have a pool table and dart board and been trying to figure out how to make it business related and write off my taxes. 

Plus a 50yd. Stooting range in the back.

JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

Edited by jtmaze

All we got is a mini fridge and a blue tooth helicopter. But hey, all the damn pay cuts must be for something right? Cheap ass bastards. But your company is doing it right. Thats how to keep employees and help them be motivated and happy at work. Dont do what the company I work for does, keep promising things and then go and cut our pay. All that rec room needs is a mini bar, filled with non alcoholic beer :rofl:  

• Like 1
[quote name="jtmaze" post="1149233" timestamp="1400195028"]Do you need a satellite office in west TN? I already have a pool table and dart board and been trying to figure out how to make it business related and write off my taxes. Plus a 50yd. Stooting range in the back. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......[/quote] I wish we did...
[quote name="RC3" post="1149251" timestamp="1400197681"]All we got is a mini fridge and a blue tooth helicopter. But hey, all the damn pay cuts must be for something right? Cheap ass bastards. But your company is doing it right. Thats how to keep employees and help them be motivated and happy at work. Dont do what the company I work for does, keep promising things and then go and cut our pay. All that rec room needs is a mini bar, filled with non alcoholic beer :rofl: [/quote] Yep, non alcoholic beer is what we keep in the fridge. Lol