Justice Dept., Banks Put Choke Hold on Gun Dealers

I read that too, these pos really are weak, not a one of the has the courage to be upfront with their demented ways. Slimy low life losers that have power. This group has really made me lose respect to consider them humans.
  • Like 2

The free market (or whatever we have left of it in America) will win out on this.  Guns are an amazing product and a steady profit generator.  Hell, the costs you save by not needing a dedicated advertising campaign like other products use are amazing in themselves.  I'd trust a return on investment from an established gun shop more than I would a savings bond from most countries in the Eurozone right now.

• Like 5

Does this or anything else these leftist liberals idiots do surprise anyone any more? They have reached a point of desperation now that they feel they need to use banks to do their dirty work for them.  They don't have the kahunas to do it themselves. Wait let me rephrase that. They are not smart enough to do it themselves so want someone that is smarter to do it for them. Nothing surprises me about these low life scumbags amazes me any more. Make sure all of you remember this when you make your trips into the polling booth come November and make sure you support anyone the NRA is backing. Would be a good place to begin looking to see what the NRA plans are. Make sure you read every email sent to you NRA members and make sure you tell all your friends and family to learn as much as they can about who the NRA is backing. That is where I will be throwing all of my support..............jmho 

• Like 4

This is the same way the government stopped  fast tax refund loans, (Refund anticipation loans, or Rapid Refund). Regulators said they were too risky to make after IRS stopped telling the banks if someone owed back taxes. Banks making these loans disagreed but regulators threaded any bank who didn't stop making them.   

Make sure all of you remember this when you make your trips into the polling booth come November and make sure you support anyone the NRA is backing.

Just to be clear, if the NRA backs a Democrat under their incumbent-friendly policies, you advocate voting for a Democrat over a Republican?

• Moderators

That should include the ones with an R after their name.

Anyone who still believes there is a real and substantial difference between the Rs and the Ds has been snookered so soundly that they are no longer being scammed, they are scamming themselves.

• Like 6

Anyone who still believes there is a real and substantial difference between the Rs and the Ds has been snookered so soundly that they are no longer being scammed, they are scamming themselves.

Concur! It is beyond fixing without going back to by the people for the people. Term limits and no retirement are the only option IMHO

Just to be clear, if the NRA backs a Democrat under their incumbent-friendly policies, you advocate voting for a Democrat over a Republican?

Well , I really don't see them backing a Democrat but if they did that would be up to you whether in your heart and conscious you could vote for one. I would probably not vote for a Democrat even if they had one they supported. I am just to Conservative to ever vote a blue button in the voting booth............jmho   Lets just said we might want to use the NRA as a guide to look at who to vote for. That might be a better plan and glad you brought this issue up............... :up:  :up:  

Well , I really don't see them backing a Democrat but if they did that would be up to you whether in your heart and conscious you could vote for one. I would probably not vote for a Democrat even if they had one they supported. I am just to Conservative to ever vote a blue button in the voting booth............jmho   Lets just said we might want to use the NRA as a guide to look at who to vote for. That might be a better plan and glad you brought this issue up............... :up:  :up:  

They'll endorse Democrats if they have the right views on gun rights; especially if they're an incumbent with an A or A+ rating and a voting record to back it up.  Look at their Grades & Endorsements around August/September and you'll see some.

It's political genius by the NRA.  By making their seal of approval available to Democrats and Republicans alike, they stay out of partisan politics and get enough support from both sides to keep anti-gun legislation from coming up.  When President Obama was newly elected and Eric Holder raised the trial balloon of a new AWB, 65 Democrats signed onto a letter to AG Holder tell him they didn't support it.  Getting the members of a leaders own party to be the one to squash one of his proposals is when you know your lobbying efforts work.

Yep. I think it's important to remember that there are a lot of Dems out there who support gun rights. Even if you don't agree with a lot of their other policies, it's possible to find common cause with this. Especially against their more lunatic fringe.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't see many banks being willing to give up many of their largest customers that run millions and some billions of dollars through their banks just to please a few anti gun politicians like Eric Holder who has almost no power over the banking system.........jmho

[quote name="bersaguy" post="1150296" timestamp="1400533931"]Does this or anything else these leftist liberals idiots do surprise anyone any more? They have reached a point of desperation now that they feel they need to use banks to do their dirty work for them. They don't have the kahunas to do it themselves. Wait let me rephrase that. They are not smart enough to do it themselves so want someone that is smarter to do it for them. Nothing surprises me about these low life scumbags amazes me any more. Make sure all of you remember this when you make your trips into the polling booth come November and make sure you support anyone the NRA is backing. Would be a good place to begin looking to see what the NRA plans are. Make sure you read every email sent to you NRA members and make sure you tell all your friends and family to learn as much as they can about who the NRA is backing. That is where I will be throwing all of my support..............jmho [/quote] And I might say, if you're not a member of the NRA, join today. Sticking your proverbial head in the sand will not help. Get involved! Now, I will step down off my soap box. Have a great weekend, patriots! Michael Noirot Clarksville, Tennessee Life member National Rifle Association Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk