Nashville Best BBQ?

Medleys is good, as is martins. I really enjoyed stone house q though in west Nashville. Don't know if they're still around.

Stone House closed a while back.  That location is now Slow and Low Bar-B-Q Bistro.  I love there smoked wings.

So subjective. Everyone thinks theirs is best. Hell, just go eat it, if it's good go back...

You aint kidding about how subjective this topic is. Coming up the elevator after lunch yesterday, some ladies got on with bags of bbq from a place here in Franklin. We asked if it was any good (always hunting good Q). They ranted and raved about Moe's Original being the best bar b que and all, so we tried it for lunch today.

My only guess is that these ladies never had what I'd call good Q. I don't like my pork dry, but this stuff was so wet you could pour the "juice" out of the container like it was soaking in hot water. Sadly, it didn't taste like it'd been any closer than 2 miles to a wood fire. Their cornbread and sauce was real good though. Their sweet potato casserole was very good. And dig this...it had baked corn flakes on top. Never heard of that, but it worked.

Nonetheless, it's not my kind of bbq, so I won't be back.

Oh man, the dollar sandwich at Whitt's. Wasn't it on Wednesdays? I took home a lot of $10 sackfuls of pulled pork sandwiches .

Yes, that was the good ol' days. I used to drop by and grab a bag and have them for lunch for several days. And usually several other meals as well.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.