Form 1 & Form 4 back in 4 months.

I e-filed for my SBR on Feb 2nd and a new Suppressor around March 1st. Got them both back today.

Not too darn bad, especially compared to my 11 month wait on my first two before you could efile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I e-filed for my SBR on Feb 2nd and a new Suppressor around March 1st. Got them both back today.

Not too darn bad, especially compared to my 11 month wait on my first two before you could efile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me in about 3 years and remind me that I am supposed to stop hating you. I've been dancing around wanting to do a SBR and get a suppressor for quite a while. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to things and came across a mention of the e-file system. I started reading about it and decide I could live with the wait times people were talking about. So, I got everything in motion...about 2 weeks before they shut the e-file system down.

so, I get to do the big wait anyway.

So yes, it is apparently my fault the e-file system went down. If I had not decided to go for it I'm sure it would still be up and running...

Mark

The e-file system certainly needed to be improved and it was frustrating to use, but if you had a little patience, it did at least work enough to save a lot of people a lot of time.  I am guessing as frustrating as it was for us as users, it was probably a difficult system for them to keep running on the backend.   I think I have about all the class III items I need at this point, but I hope for the rest of you that the system gets back up and running.  It at least makes the way reasonable considering our ignorant laws on the issue.

Edited by Hozzie

Looking forward to trying 5.56 to see how well the 308 suppressor works.

Make sure to post your opinions. As soon as my trust is finished I have planned on getting a 30cal suppressor to serve both, my 7.62 and 5.56 needs, and have been curious how much efficiency drop there is using a 30cal on a 5.56. I may hold of a bit even once my trust is ready and give them time to get the E-file system back up and going. That is a rather impressive time frame you received yours back in and I know if I send mine off in a rush they will get E-file fired back up the next day. Enjoy the new tools. 

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure to post your opinions. As soon as my trust is finished I have planned on getting a 30cal suppressor to serve both, my 7.62 and 5.56 needs, and have been curious how much efficiency drop there is using a 30cal on a 5.56. I may hold of a bit even once my trust is ready and give them time to get the E-file system back up and going. That is a rather impressive time frame you received yours back in and I know if I send mine off in a rush they will get E-file fired back up the next day. Enjoy the new tools. 

I run a 7.62 Phantom on all my centerfire rifles. I've compared it to a 5.56 phantom side by side on the same model gun and haven't noticed much difference. I did a video and posted it on YouTube. It's been a few years ago now.

• 2 weeks later...