1000rds XM193 5.56 under $300

Nice to see this stuff under 3 bills.... After shipping it comes to $320... Haven't seen it that cheap in quite a while.. thats $5.92 per box

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411554561

or

if you wanna pay more you can get it for $6.49 per box

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/57680/Federal+5.56+Remington+55+Grain+Metal+Case+Boat-Tail%2C+20+rds

Better hurry I don't see it lasting very long Edited by mcordell
  • Like 3

I just ordered 500 for $165 shipped.  Website was a little slow but it got through.

I told myself recently that I've probably bought my last round of brass 223 ammo.  34-35 cents for one pull of the trigger is just too much.  I said if it got down to 30 cents shipped I would do it.  I bought this exact thing--500 rounds of m193--from Palmetto in April '12 for $150 shipped.  So this was still a little higher but hell steel is about 28 cents a round shipped. 

What I really need to do is just double down on 7.62x39.  I've got two AKM variants and an SKS, and for under 23 cents a round shipped that is the best centerfire deal other than 5.45.

• Like 3

This is my first time ordering from Buds. I've heard a blue million people brag on them though. I'm assuming shipping is pretty fast since the email said "In shipping department, no changes can be made at this time" or something like that. Hopefully it doesn't stay in that status for too long.

Anyone order from them a lot and happy with their ship times?

Got mine too.  UPS guy today remarked "you must like guns and ammo" (we see each other a couple times a month as he's dropping off something gun-related, usually ammunition).  I just kind of looked off and said I don't know what you're talking about sir. 

For those of you who missed it here's another pretty good deal.  420 rounds on clips, with can, free shipping: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-4344-federal-lake-city-ammo-556x45mm-m193-55-grain-fmj-420-rounds-on-stripper-clips-in-ammo-can-ammunition.aspx?utm_source=Target+Sports+USA&utm_campaign=726c6ee7b2-Weekly+Ammo+Hit+List+%23+66+|+Target+Sports+USA&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4f4aeab969-726c6ee7b2-850205

• Like 2

Got mine too.  UPS guy today remarked "you must like guns and ammo" (we see each other a couple times a month as he's dropping off something gun-related, usually ammunition).  I just kind of looked off and said I don't know what you're talking about sir. 

For those of you who missed it here's another pretty good deal.  420 rounds on clips, with can, free shipping: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-4344-federal-lake-city-ammo-556x45mm-m193-55-grain-fmj-420-rounds-on-stripper-clips-in-ammo-can-ammunition.aspx?utm_source=Target+Sports+USA&utm_campaign=726c6ee7b2-Weekly+Ammo+Hit+List+%23+66+|+Target+Sports+USA&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4f4aeab969-726c6ee7b2-850205

Thanks. I didn't need it, but as Loretta Lynn said, "One's on the way!"

• Like 1

What am I missing? Looks to be the exact same ammo in both links provided by the OP but different prices. I know it's going to be something obvious but I can't find it.

One was a case price that worked out to $5.92/box of 20 rounds.  That price was available to everyone (with no CC fee I might add).

The other is for the exact same ammo at $6.49/box of 20 rounds and you have to be a Team Buds member (pay $30) for that price.

One was a case price that worked out to $5.92/box of 20 rounds.  That price was available to everyone (with no CC fee I might add).

The other is for the exact same ammo at $6.49/box of 20 rounds and you have to be a Team Buds member (pay $30) for that price.

I payed 6.49 a box and 24.00 shipping on My 1K

Not sure about a Buds member ship of 30.00 didn't show on m account.

Flyboy

One was a case price that worked out to $5.92/box of 20 rounds. That price was available to everyone (with no CC fee I might add).

I see.
I got mine in on Tuesday. My husband intercepted the package and as he's handing it to me, he says "you ordered MORE ammo??" Sensing his disapproval, I quickly responded "No sweetheart, this case is for my brother, not me. There was a 1 case limit per person, so he had me order it for him." Whew!!! That was a close one!!!! :D LOL
  • Like 1

I got mine in on Tuesday. My husband intercepted the package and as he's handing it to me, he says "you ordered MORE ammo??" Sensing his disapproval, I quickly responded "No sweetheart, this case is for my brother, not me. There was a 1 case limit per person, so he had me order it for him." Whew!!! That was a close one!!!! :D LOL

Smart lady, on both fronts. I'd like to order some more, but just too tight right at the moment with some doggie med bills. So maybe O won't mess things up before I get another chance.

• Like 1

Nice save!! I am fortunate that I load my own and also get together with a friend quite often to load at his place or mine so it just looks like I'm bringing unused components back in rather than new stuff. Guns are of no use without ammo huh.
  • Like 1