hard plastic/paddle hoster for iwb cc????

Guest williefst

Guest williefst
Hey everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a decent iwb holster that won't crush and wedge my s&w SD.40 where I can't draw it. I wear a belt and I have a leather 1 but when I tighten my belt it crushes the holster where I can't draw my gun and also have to undo my belt just to reholster it. I'm looking for maybe a hard plastic or real stiff leather that won't crush like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks,
Willie
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you looked into Kydex? Piles of styles out there. From inexpensive to way too much. I have a PJ holster and a Cooks holster for my two carry guns. Low to mid range in price and work perfectly.
Good luck.

I have a Bladetech Kydex holster, the Phantom I think, paid $20 for it, I wear it more than my $100 holsters, and it is my go to for EDC.

Stole that for $20! Had an Eclipse for my M&P. Nice holster for sure, high and tight.
Guest williefst
BigK, thanks for the link. I just checked it out n the prices are very reasonable. I'm leaving in the morn heading to Ga. As soon as I get back I'm gonna order the iwb/owb combo. That looks like it will work out best for me. Thanks again for the replies. I really appreciate ur help....

Willie Edited by williefst

Hey everyone. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a decent iwb holster that won't crush and wedge my s&w SD.40 where I can't draw it. I wear a belt and I have a leather 1 but when I tighten my belt it crushes the holster where I can't draw my gun and also have to undo my belt just to reholster it. I'm looking for maybe a hard plastic or real stiff leather that won't crush like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks,
Willie

Willie that is not a bad thing...unless you are repeatedly drawing and re-holstering. As far as EDC, hopefully I am not drawing my gun....and if I do
fast re-holstering is not needed.
Guest williefst
The way the 1 I have crushes it just about makes it where I can't draw. When I have my belt on with the iwb holster it crushes it like that and in order to reholster I have to undo my belt. Its not that I have to draw a lot. Just when I do its hard to pull out and impossible to reholster w/o unfastening my belt. Plus I don't want an accidental discharge BC of it....

The way the 1 I have crushes it just about makes it where I can't draw. When I have my belt on with the iwb holster it crushes it like that and in order to reholster I have to undo my belt. Its not that I have to draw a lot. Just when I do its hard to pull out and impossible to reholster w/o unfastening my belt. Plus I don't want an accidental discharge BC of it....

I have and carry the same gun. I have the Alien Gear and I love it.