1st Ever TGO Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest!!!

TGO David

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Junglist - if this was a "photo taking" contest, your one on the dimly lit porch would win hands down so far - love the way that one turned out.

Come on guys - don't be scared off, carve something up and submit it. Be like Nike: Just DO it!!!

Hey Junglist - if this was a "photo taking" contest, your one on the dimly lit porch would win hands down so far - love the way that one turned out.

Come on guys - don't be scared off, carve something up and submit it. Be like Nike: Just DO it!!!

thanks. I still like the way you removed the top layer and those bullet holes.

I couldnt find my wife's clay working tools so i used some dental picks i have for cleaning weapons and an xacto knife. took forever.

thanks. I still like the way you removed the top layer and those bullet holes.

I couldnt find my wife's clay working tools so i used some dental picks i have for cleaning weapons and an xacto knife. took forever.

Thanks - I was new to this and was happy to see ti turn out so well. I will be picking up some clay working tools for next year for sure.

Hey Tungsten - don't mess with my head like that! I log on and start wondering if I got drunk and started a new thread and don't remember it... shoot, I don't even remember getting drunk ;):bowrofl:

Guest slothful1

I was gonna give you guys some competition, but I was too ambitious and gave up... what I had in mind would probably have taken 8 hours, at least with the tools I had available.

Guest canynracer
I guess my penis wasn't small enough to deserve such a title.;)

It must be small enough for someone to deem you worthy...admin, quite impressive::crazy:

Viewing profile :: TripleDigitRide

Forum presence

12495admin121hw5.png

:P:taunt:

Guest coldblackwind

clay working tools? Bah, pansies, that one I did was just with random kitchen knives, a steak knife, a butter knife, and some sort of little filet knife or some such. And that was all with a 2 year old crawling all over me! :(

Guest bkelm18
And here is my pumpkin:

detailed

obama2.jpg

full picture

obama.jpg

proof it's my pumpkin

menobama.jpg

And my night picture will come when it get's dark tonight.

I was actually going to suggest you put up some pics of you using it for target practice after Halloween but that would probably prompt the SS to come down on ya.

Guest eyebedam
I was actually going to suggest you put up some pics of you using it for target practice after Halloween but that would probably prompt the SS to come down on ya.

You & your pumpkin have matching shirts.

Guest Verbal Kint

I think Joe needs to post his pumpkin carving. I've seen the "inside photos" and literally cried from laughing for a good 5 mins straight. :lol:

However, they're probably only suitable for the Ready Room.

I think Joe needs to post his pumpkin carving. I've seen the "inside photos" and literally cried from laughing for a good 5 mins straight. :hyper:

However, they're probably only suitable for the Ready Room.

+1

Shhhhhh...............

HA HA HA