Columbia Papa John's robbery goes wrong

Glock30

News quote::::   Fitzpatrick was arrested in May of 2013 by Columbia police for the aggravated robbery of a Cash Express store. According to Maury County Juvenile Court records, Fitzpatrick was found guilty of that charge.

If this little fat SOB was found guilty of Felony Armed Robbery in 2013  why is he not in PRISON.......... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

We need to have a serious discussion in the country... if you are convicted of a felony-level violent crime as a juvenile, you should be tried as an adult and locked up. Period. Where you go doesn't matter - so long as you're not on the street. But I'm speechless when trying to rationalize why this was done in the juvenile system at age ~16. Speeding tickets? Sure, went through "juvenile court" for it myself at 16. Petty theft or truancy? Sure. Armed robbery? You're well beyond "juvenile" acts.

This shouldn't have happened because the perp should not have been free to begin with.

We have a new DA since Bottoms retired. He better do his job correctly!!

Edited by Glock30
  • Like 2

We need to have a serious discussion in the country... if you are convicted of a felony-level violent crime as a juvenile, you should be tried as an adult and locked up. Period. Where you go doesn't matter - so long as you're not on the street. But I'm speechless when trying to rationalize why this was done in the juvenile system at age ~16. Speeding tickets? Sure, went through "juvenile court" for it myself at 16. Petty theft or truancy? Sure. Armed robbery? You're well beyond "juvenile" acts.

This shouldn't have happened because the perp should not have been free to begin with.

We have a new DA since Bottoms retired. He better do his job correctly!!

The residents need to insist

but wait... isn't there a law saying a felon can't own a gun, OH and a person under the age of 18 can't own a pistol, OH and i think it's corporate policy that all papa john franchises are carry prohibited... OK so 3 laws on the book for gun control that DIDN'T work for this criminal (or any other for that matter)... and he shot and killed someone as a result... hummmmmmm and we need MORE laws for the law abiding citizen?...ya right ((middle finger emoji to all gun grabbers))

• Authorized Vendor

News quote::::   Fitzpatrick was arrested in May of 2013 by Columbia police for the aggravated robbery of a Cash Express store. According to Maury County Juvenile Court records, Fitzpatrick was found guilty of that charge.

If this little fat SOB was found guilty of Felony Armed Robbery in 2013  why is he not in PRISON.......... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm sure he was a good kid....just misunderstood you know......they can't hang this little bastard fast enough.

"compliant and offered no resistance,"

I hold both suspects equally guilty in my mind.

Edit, I had another thing written before I read all the posts and found an arrest had been made.  GOOD, now time for punishment. 

Edited by vontar

but wait... isn't there a law saying a felon can't own a gun, OH and a person under the age of 18 can't own a pistol, OH and i think it's corporate policy that all papa john franchises are carry prohibited... OK so 3 laws on the book for gun control that DIDN'T work for this criminal (or any other for that matter)... and he shot and killed someone as a result... hummmmmmm and we need MORE laws for the law abiding citizen?...ya right ((middle finger emoji to all gun grabbers))

and a side note...

My roommate was robbed at gun point this past Sunday morning... as he was getting in his car the suspect ran up and prevented him from closing his door, AND STUCK A GUN IN HIS RIB CAGE! he had no cash, so he bartered not getting shot for his cell phone, then the guy asked a bunch of questions like...did u see what i look like? does this phone have a tracker on it? he then got in a 4 door dark colored sedan and made his get away... 

Later on that early Sunday morning, the suspect confronted his next victim at Thornton's gas station... they evidently argued outside and the suspect SHOT HIM! the victim made his way into the store bleeding fairly bad, police and paramedics were called, the victims GSW was evidently pretty sever, he got helicopter ride to Nashville for his injuries... 

So, Sunday morning at around 7am I get woken up with the dog barking and knocking on the door to see two detectives standing there...I go out and they are of course looking for my roommate... they told me what happened and that they had a suspect in custody and needed him to go to the station for a basic police line up... the police didn't really go into detail about anything with me, just that my roommate was robbed at gun point... so i msg him on facebook to let him know...

later that night I do a lil internet searching and find the guy they arrested for both crimes, the report said the suspect implicated himself in both robberies... so I look him up on the mobile patrol app... a slew of charges

-attempted homocide

-especially aggravated robbery

-aggravated robbery

-theft 500-1000 dollars

-theft 500-1000 dollars

-POSSESSION OF WEAPON BY FELON!!!!

all together it was over $120,000 for bail, so i search his name on the internet more...September 2013 he was arrested for a shooting, evidently was shooting at someone and a round went thru an apartment and hit someone in the leg... guess he got charged with some sort of felony for that... so JUST one year later this fool is out, obtained a gun by some means, and robbed 2 people at gun point shooting one and injuring him seriously... TELL ME HOW GOOD OUR CURRENT LAWS & SYSTEM ARE WORKING! and we have complete idiots like Mothers Demand Action (which i am officially banned from their facebook page now btw) looking to make MORE needless gun laws...heck the current laws do NOTHING! this week alone 2 felons have been robbing people with guns they aren't suppose to be able to have and 2 people are shot by them, ONE IS DEAD!

WTF AMERICA! WAKE UP!!!  i am so p'd off it's unreal... and you BEST bet i have been carrying EVERY DAY ALL DAY! even when i take the dog out, I have my tools on me... so now my roommate wants to get his carry permit needless to say... it sucks that something like this has to happen to someone to wake up enough to think...I'm not standing for this anymore, I need to protect myself...

Edited by carter

Where's Jesse, Fat Al, Holder and Obama?

Your confused Toby!!!! It is the African American doing the shooting and killing so they will make it a point to stay as far away from this as possible and they will not even be interviewed pertaining to this horrible crime. The life of a hard working you man that has never been in trouble it not important.  a Black Youth with a juvenile record and 20 minutes away from a strong armed robbery he just committed attacks a police officer and is shot and killed and the entire country is suppose to be up in arms protesting. I got news for you Jesse, Al, Holder and Obama. That young man that lost his life in Papa Johns earning a living was not armed either!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad this punk will not get the death sentence GT. I want his and his nice young sweet booty out in the population so  Big Bubba can teach him what prison life is like for nice young boys. Believe me Big Bubba's doing life without a chance of parole like them nice young boys and race don't matter. He will be a old lifers punk in less than a week out in population. I use to work for Department of Correction in Illinois at Joliet Prison and transferred to Corrections in Tennessee after two years in Illinois and was assigned to I.A. when I transferred.  I stay just one year before going into mechanics which was my first love but I hope he gets general population and life with out the possibility of parole and shipped up to Brushy Mountain Prison where most of the lifers are housed.............jmho

Edited by bersaguy
  • Administrator

If you look at his facebook page you van tell he is a real winner. His brother made an extremely hateful comment on his. (Nazzara Fitzpatrick). F##king trash.

At times like this I wonder if trash like that talk and write the way they do because they think it's cool, or if they simply don't have any grasp of grammar.

• Like 2

If you look at his facebook page you van tell he is a real winner. His brother made an extremely hateful comment on his. (Nazzara Fitzpatrick). F##king trash.

It was taken gown that same night though. It went something like: "Why errbody crying over dis white dood nobody care befo he was shot" or some dumb $#&t like that. I can't temporarily bring my IQ down that low to completely write it like he did.
  • Like 1
  • Administrator

It was taken gown that same night though. It went something like: "Why errbody crying over dis white dood nobody care befo he was shot" or some dumb $#&t like that. I can't temporarily bring my IQ down that low to completely write it like he did.

forest-whitaker-eye.jpg

• Like 6
I hate to use the word “senseless” because all murders by criminals are senseless, but as much of it as I have seen cases like this still leave me shaking my head. There was no need to shoot the victim, makes me wonder if the thug in training was either on a suicide mission or just wants to spend the rest of his life in prison.

It's folks like this who cause me to mentally justify unthinkable things. Most the time I respect the laws which make society civil; other times I wish society would let folks like me off the chain for a few days to take care of human garbage who prey on the weak without remorse. They need a dose of their own medicine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

I know exactly how you feel TMF but it is only a dream because it will never happen. Hell, even when the police do their job and of defend them selves while under attack and fear of their own lives they cry "Foul" and say what a good boy he was. Good boys don't steal things from stores and threaten the store owners.

Good boys don't try and beat up police officers and try and take their weapons and when told to stop by police officers good boys stop and bad boys don't. The punk that took this young mans life had zero respect for this young man or the pain he would cause a family and friends.

I can promise you, if say you TMF or I walked in on that we would have had to defend ourselves and had either one of us taken the punk down all we would be hearing today is how good a boy he was and he was a victim and didn't need killing.

All I can say is I am very glad that FAT SOB is off the streets and I hope they find his partner in crime because he will receive the same sentence as the shooter...................jmho

• Like 1