Possible new range in Bellevue.

Just wanted to let you guys in the Bellevue are know that there MAY be a new shooting range opening up in the old Regal Cinema building. I received a flyer in the mail yesterday stating that a few investors were looking at putting one in there. They are having a meeting about it at some point in time. I don't know if it will come through but keep your ears open. It makes sense that this would happen right when I move to Lebanon.  :rofl:

I received a flyer in the mail yesterday stating that a few investors were looking at putting one in there. They are having a meeting about it at some point in time. 

Thanks for the heads up.   Who sent out the flyer?    Seems odd to send out a flyer at this stage unless it was asking people to voice their support or disagreement.    

Here is more information:

http://bellevuemessenger.com/2014/11/firearms-training-and-indoor-range-planned-for-regal-cinemas-property/

By Vince Troia, Bellevue Messenger â€” Owners of a Nashville firearms business are in negotiations to open a state-of-the-art firearms training and indoor shooting range facility on the vacant Regal Cinemas property on Highway 70 South near Interstate 40.

The facility would become the largest such operation in Nashville and one of the largest in Middle Tennessee, according to Anthony Folk, co-owner of F&K Arms and Ammo, a two-year-old Charlotte Pike business that’s looking to expand in a big way in Bellevue.

Folk confirmed F&K’s plans but noted that the company has yet to close on the sale of the 7-acre Regal theater property that was shuttered after the 2010 Flood.

“We have a purchase agreement, but we have a long way to go too,” said Folk, who along with co-owner Ian Kelly were approached by investors about 18 months ago to expand their internet retail sales business. “We think we have a high chance of success, but we needed to be sure the Regal property was feasible and structurally sound....”

http://www.regalrange.com

Hopefully they're going to put more money into the range than they have into their website.

They will!! There's 7 likes at the bottom of the page!

It'd be nice to have if they do it right. Good location. Hopefully they won't price themselves into orbit. Or charge for stupid crap like other places.Most folks west of Bellevue don't need a range or gunshop.
If they had a portion of the bldg dedicated to a virt sim, that would be cool! Hopefully they're not 2 years too late. I never heard of these guys either unless it's the tiny shop between best buy and Napa auto parts?

It'll definitely be interesting because that is a massive project, I just hope the guys aren't getting in over their heads as compared to what they are running now.

Hope they get something set up there because it will be awesome for us, but that's a multiple million dollar project and they have to compete with the Armory for a range & guns as well as Gander Mountain now for guns & supplies.

I'm not aware of how much tactical training is available in the Nashville area but offering training, having rifle lanes and a gun shop sounds good to me.
Having a range on that side of town can only help promote firearm awareness and encourage more folks to use it.

As far as prices goes, who doesn't shop around anyway?

Big plus for that area IMO.

Add to it that a Beretta plant will be in Gallatin, Tennessee may end up being the most gun friendly state in the Mid-South [emoji2]
  • 4 months later...