Official TGO Runt4 Buy in thread

As promised, here are the prototypes of the knives, keep in mind these pictures are not done professionally as Dave just shot them on his Iphone to get them to me, the knives will look OUTSTANDING!!!!  Here is the regular bladed model

TGORunt1_zpsa027cb42.jpg

TGORuntback_zpsbad3e928.jpg

• Like 3

Ok, saw the Tanto Blade posting first.

Pains me greatly to admit it, but the regular blade model does look a wee bit better. lol

Still in for one of each though.

I think they both look very very good, either choice would be great 

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Oh baby that's nice! I am going with the regular blade as well. The tanto looks cool but just won't be practical for me. Just to clarify for everyone else will the tanto blade be two tone or just as it's shown?

The tanto will be stonewashed as shown in the photos

VERY NICE!!!

I really like the button release on these. Is this what we will get?

And I usually don't do this, but I might just have to remove the belt clip. Just for looks you understand. lol

The button release is Mosiac, and yes you get exactly what you see 

• Like 1

The knives look super, although I'd give my right arm to see the Tanto blade looking like this one:PTR307-2_zps3ff0ba64.jpg
Please please pretty please? Or at least greyed or black like the regular blade?

They are going to be stonewashed as pictured, these knifes are what I got the price so good to do this run, there will be no other changes
  • Like 1