Official TGO Runt4 Buy in thread

Just kidding, I don't want to throw off the integrity

Seriously, it is no problem whatsoever if one is a regular blade and the other is Tanto,

Being nitpicky I know, but I do think that would sort of invalidate the numbering of the knives at all. Unless some differentiation of the number on the second knife, i.e., 14-1/14-2.

Just my take on it.
  • Like 1

Are these as slick as the LG101?

If you are referring to the brushed aluminium, then yes but they will have cocobola inserts on both sides, they will be extremely cool knives, Protech is looking forward to these, they will be very proud of them I do believe, we are truly getting a good deal on these,

Being nitpicky I know, but I do think that would sort of invalidate the numbering of the knives at all. Unless some differentiation of the number on the second knife, i.e., 14-1/14-2.Just my take on it.

I have in the past bought forum knives with the same number on different blade styled knives, there will be no tanto knives with the same number and no regular ones with the same,

If you all would prefer, we could do it this way mine for instance would be TGO#1 and TGO#1 T, for the Tanto, I kinda like that idea, what do you all think?

Again, just being a little picky, but as a longtime accumulator of various "collectible" items; the concept of the identical number on 2 items just seems wrong.

Your thoughts willis sure appeal to the anal me...that is the collector in me, lol

In fact, if this can be done, I'd have to go for one of each blade as well. (There goes my gun money again!)

Thanks buddy. I appreciate your fast resolution to an imaginary problem.

Again, just being a little picky, but as a longtime accumulator of various "collectible" items; the concept of the identical number on 2 items just seems wrong.Your thoughts willis sure appeal to the anal me...that is the collector in me, lolIn fact, if this can be done, I'd have to go for one of each blade as well. (There goes my gun money again!)Thanks buddy. I appreciate your fast resolution to an imaginary problem.

Larry,

I totally agree with you and we will do the T for The Tanto blades that are the same number, I thank you for bringing this to my attention and think this will make it a much cooler run!
  • Like 1

The dual serial number idea is great. I'm sticking with one, but was tempted. This one makes five Protechs for me. Gonna wait a little while before I make that number bigger. And yes, I'll regret it later :)

Oddly enough, this will be 5 for me as well. But the Troodon I overpaid for at SMKW is my fav so far. I think the Runt may give it a hard way to go though. I really like the size on the Runt.

Seriously, it is no problem whatsoever if one is a regular blade and the other is Tanto,

That would be cool but I don't think I would desire a tanto blade unless it's at least 2 feet long.

Thanks though and for those of you that do this, right on! Edited by Ugly

they are two different knives.

True, but the knives being part of a series of knives should be marked in some manner as such.

Take with a grain or so of salt, Mike; I'm just coming at it from the "collector" standpoint. Truly it probably doesn't make much difference, but the anal, asinine, and totally obsessive collector mentality in me just had to come out and make a comment about it.

And no, not offended at all. They are, as you said, after all they are just knives.

Edited by hipower