Bushnell AR Optics 4.5-18x40mm BDC Reticle

I don't blame you, I'd love to have the funds to snatch one.

I also would be mad about the busted lens cover. Butler Creek purchase is in your future I guess?

I will get satisfaction from someone over the lens cover.

BTW, the scope alone is now $99.99.  :angry: :mad: :rant: :grouchy: :wall:

Dangit, just ordered one. I said I wasn't but $132 after rebate for a $100 mount and $150ish scope is too good of a deal. And reviews for this scope seem to be good. Not sure if it will go on my 6.8 build or if I will swap scopes around but a good deal regardless.

• Like 1

Dangit, just ordered one. I said I wasn't but $132 after rebate for a $100 mount and $150ish scope is too good of a deal. And reviews for this scope seem to be good. Not sure if it will go on my 6.8 build or if I will swap scopes around but a good deal regardless.

Yeah, I put mine on a 6.8. Very happy with it, especially considering the cost.

Got my other 1-4 in today and mounted (on the back AR). Really want one of the 4.5-18x40 scopes bad! Maybe after Jan 1st.

And before anyone asks where I got that pimpin bipod on the camo M&P, they are special order from the Seals, so don't ask for one  :rofl: and the 70's blanket, well it pimps itself!

20141223_205801_zpsdfsi2opa.jpg

I will get satisfaction from someone over the lens cover.

BTW, the scope alone is now $99.99. :angry: :mad: :rant: :grouchy: :wall:

I wish I hadn't seen this. Now I'm all grouchy and hate my over-priced scope! If it wouldn't take them 3 weeks to send me a replacement, I'd return mine and re-order it at $50 off.
  • Like 1

Lesson learned, gents. When I post a product sale link, just wait two weeks, and you can get it for 1/3rd less than I paid for it.

PSA- they're like a bi-polar ex-girlfriend sometimes.

I blame you!!!

I kid, I'm still happy I got one, sometimes thems just the breaks

You got to be kidding me! I was pretty happy with the $99 deal. 

• Like 1

So I just read this entire thread and I'm not entirely sure what happened because once the product goes out of stock PSA typically stops showing the prices.

If you click the link in the original post it's showing the scope in stock for only $99. No mounts. I assume this is still a hell of a deal and I should jump on it?

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/4-5-18x40-bdc-reticle-target-turrets-sf-matte-blk.html

With regard to the mount-what do you all recommend to avoid the issues that some of you are having?

So I just read this entire thread and I'm not entirely sure what happened because once the product goes out of stock PSA typically stops showing the prices.

If you click the link in the original post it's showing the scope in stock for only $99. No mounts. I assume this is still a hell of a deal and I should jump on it?

With regard to the mount-what do you all recommend to avoid the issues that some of you are having?

Yes, heck yes do it....or you can buy mine for $125 ;)

As far as the mount goes, I will be switching mine out for an extra extended mount, such as this one from Aero http://aeroprecisionusa.com/aspx/store/productdetail.aspx?pid=207

You can always move the mount back further on the receiver if it puts the scope TOO far forward, but you can't really push a mount onto the handguard if you have the opposite problem

ETA: I linked a 30mm mount, this scope has a 1" tube Edited by KKing

Yes, heck yes do it....or you can buy mine for $125 ;)

As far as the mount goes, I will be switching mine out for an extra extended mount, such as this one from Aero http://aeroprecisionusa.com/aspx/store/productdetail.aspx?pid=207

You can always move the mount back further on the receiver if it puts the scope TOO far forward, but you can't really push a mount onto the handguard if you have the opposite problem

ETA: I linked a 30mm mount, this scope has a 1" tube

Thanks. I pulled the trigger on this and the PSA rear flip up site. 

• Like 4

My order from PSA arrived today, including the scope/mount. I didn't pay much attention when ordering, did not realize it was the QD mount with rail on top - don't mind it, it is the more expensive mount I believe.

The scope looks good, glass seems clear. Hope tomorrow I can get outside with it and check it a bit better. Will be a while before get to mount and shoot it though.

Also, Bushnell now has a $30 rebate on that scope. Started 1/1.

My 1-4 should be here tomorrow. I doubt I'll be able to get any traction on the rebate with Bushnell, but I plan to try for ships and grins anyway. If they cough up the rebate it will mean the 1-4 and PEPR for less than the mount itself. :x: even without it these were some sweet deals so I'm happy either way. :up:

My order from PSA arrived today, including the scope/mount. I didn't pay much attention when ordering, did not realize it was the QD mount with rail on top - don't mind it, it is the more expensive mount I believe.
The scope looks good, glass seems clear. Hope tomorrow I can get outside with it and check it a bit better. Will be a while before get to mount and shoot it though.

Also, Bushnell now has a $30 rebate on that scope. Started 1/1.

Double check your package. Mine came with the railed tops and the plain.

Scope didn't show up today though, kind if POed about that but not the first time PSA has split an order without saying anything either. :rolleyes:

So my scope came in yesterday but this isn't going to work with my current QD mounts. I can't reach the charging handle and I had to remove the rear back up site.

On top of that  the scope rocks back and forth on the rail. Can someone recommend a better mount for this Bushnell that won't break the bank?IMG_20150110_144931149_zpslfdye3ai.jpg

Edited by Erik88

I recommend a Burris PEPR.  It will allow you to position the scope were it should be allowing proper eye relief, access to charging handle and you can have a Magpul MBUS installed....just can't use it until the scope it taken off.

Crappy pic but it does clear the MBUS:

dvMN8vG.jpg

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1