Good video testing a ton of muzzle devices

bowtieguy

Full circle indeed. I built my 68 because someone here pointed me to 68 forums.I noticed the donated king armory comp in the video and thought of your participation on this forum. Good stuff all around. Ps if you need a tester for a linear comp or brake that's threaded 5/8 x 24. I'd gladly give it a go. I'm currently running a brt covert comp and am happy with the noise level for hunting. But as always, innovation is always welcome.

I guess I should clarify. If you come out or test a new product that you think would be quieter or mitigate recoil better without an increase in noise, I'd be happy to purchase and test it. Not looking for handouts. Edited by bowtieguy

Novice chiming in, but the DPMS Mucilic looked interesting.

I have one and really like it.  The Miculek is effective and loud...one of the reasons I got it.   It's also considerably cheaper than other brakes of similar design...the other reason I bought it.  There's no reason to spend a whole lot of money just to be obnoxious.  :pleased:

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

I have one and really like it.  The Miculek is effective and loud...one of the reasons I got it.   It's also considerably cheaper than other brakes of similar design...the other reason I bought it.  There's no reason to spend a whole lot of money just to be obnoxious.  :pleased:

Thanks for the comments. With the supposed recoil trade off on it, I don't think it can be any louder than what's currently on an old Olympic AR I have. 

Guest kingarmory

Hey love your guys stuff have one of your tank breaks on my 50 beowuf are you finely in Tennessee?

Not yet, still buttoning up stuff here.  Getting close.

Guest kingarmory

Hope yall have a open house when you get settled in I would like to meet yall guys

Prepare for disappointment, just a few beaten-up middle aged guys going broke the hard way in the gun biz :-\

Novice chiming in, but the DPMS Mucilic looked interesting.

I've had a Miculek 308 on backorder from Brownells for a while now and got tired of waiting.  Just ordered a "Little Chubby".  My son-in-law put me on that one and showed me a couple videos.  Really looks promising.  Got mine from a place called Ratworx.  Hopefully, it'll be here for my Christmas present. :x:

I've got the jp illuminator on my ar with a 16" barrel. I was pleased with the test results. When you are shooting the rifle there is no real increase in noise. If you are standing behind and a bit to the side the blast will make your eyes go crossed