Pit bull kills owner

Ron_TN

Look what these cute harmless dogs have done

http://www.dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-attack-videos.php?gclid=CKec8_DzgsMCFcZbfgodBJsAXg

check these videos out and then buy one for your grand son

If my grandson lived with me, then yes, if it so happens that an American Pit-Bull Terrier is what I decide upon that is what I will get him. One of the reason there are so many dogs in pounds is people "gift" animals without looking at the long term. Gift or punishment, depends wether the actual caretakers keep the dog. I don't think I've read anywhere that responsible dominant breed owners don't understand the responsibility of owning these dogs. I've had several types of dogs, a few rescued from pounds, some from friends who were at their wits end concerning their newest acquisition. Right now a dog must be able to do 12 mile trails or less, not shed so much and jog 2 to 4 miles with the family. When I get older I'll probably settle for the little dogs my in-laws have that I doggy-sit often. I would never let them doggy sit my buddy because I don't think they are responsible enough. Personally the two legged animals are what I really fear to have around my grandson.
(Don't have any yet - hopefully not till my oldest finishes college or tech school.)
  • Like 1

If my grandson lived with me, then yes, if it so happens that an American Pit-Bull Terrier is what I decide upon that is what I will get him. One of the reason there are so many dogs in pounds is people "gift" animals without looking at the long term. Gift or punishment, depends wether the actual caretakers keep the dog. I don't think I've read anywhere that responsible dominant breed owners don't understand the responsibility of owning these dogs. I've had several types of dogs, a few rescued from pounds, some from friends who were at their wits end concerning their newest acquisition. Right now a dog must be able to do 12 mile trails or less, not shed so much and jog 2 to 4 miles with the family. When I get older I'll probably settle for the little dogs my in-laws have that I doggy-sit often. I would never let them doggy sit my buddy because I don't think they are responsible enough. Personally the two legged animals are what I really fear to have around my grandson.
(Don't have any yet - hopefully not till my oldest finishes college or tech school.)

I would rather give my grandson a loaded gun

We get it, you don't like pits.  You can provide reason as to why and others can provide reason as to why they don't, I don't think you're changing any minds.  I'm leery around them myself as my mom has been attacked by one, but then again people are leery around my dog because she is supposedly bred to hunt lions, yet she sleeps with cats.  But holy crap man...

IwK5sDa.gif

We get it, you don't like pits.  You can provide reason as to why and others can provide reason as to why they don't, I don't think you're changing any minds.  I'm leery around them myself as my mom has been attacked by one, but then again people are leery around my dog because she is supposedly bred to hunt lions, yet she sleeps with cats.  But holy crap man...

IwK5sDa.gif

I dont dislike Pitt Bulls......I dislike what they can do.  Its NOT the dogs fauilt they are bred that way.   I seen first hand how they can KILL...and disfigure.  Every story you read about when they kill or injure some one is......the owner says oh my he never bit anyone before!

Pitt owners try and hide the fact that they are a very dangerous and unpredictable animal.  I owned one...never again!  They are a ticking time bomb .....someday somewhere something will ignite him and its all over.  They may go for years without a problem. 

Here is what I "HATE" this could be your son. read this story

http://www.inquisitr.com/1725273/pit-bull-attack-10-year-old-faces-years-of-reconstructive-surgery/

Edited by Ron_TN
May I just ask why it is even allowed for Ron to be posting these vile and disgusting links? When I signed up for my membership I was given a list of how to conduct myself of this forum. This man has CLEARLY violated most of the things NOT to do.

This is beyond ignorant, hateful and just plain stupid. Clearly anything he posts is just meant to instigate and provoke people. The Bronco forum that I am a member of if because we all love our Broncos, we talk about other things like this site. But I have NEVER seen someone conduct himself in a manner like this man.

Clearly they do not have curfews at the home and Matlock reruns aren't on. I'm sorry Ron is bored and has nothing better to do, but posting videos and links like he is doing should not be allowed. He's making a mockery of not only himself, but this forum as well.
  • Like 4

May I just ask why it is even allowed for Ron to be posting these vile and disgusting links? When I signed up for my membership I was given a list of how to conduct myself of this forum. This man has CLEARLY violated most of the things NOT to do.
This is beyond ignorant, hateful and just plain stupid. Clearly anything he posts is just meant to instigate and provoke people. The Bronco forum that I am a member of if because we all love our Broncos, we talk about other things like this site. But I have NEVER seen someone conduct himself in a manner like this man.
Clearly they do not have curfews at the home and Matlock reruns aren't on. I'm sorry Ron is bored and has nothing better to do, but posting videos and links like he is doing should not be allowed. He's making a mockery of not only himself, but this forum as well.

You rock ma'm! :up:
  • Like 1

Whats the matter you can't stand to look at the victims .....of Pitt Bull ........these are facts.....a breed that killed 147 people last year 2014.....and disfigured another couple hundred.  you have six...mmmmmmm.....the truth hurts.  That NEEDS to be told to someone looking for a dog for there grandson........You cant look at the videos....it might prove something.  If one attacks one of my family they better have a ton of money

Edited by Ron_TN

Whats the matter you can't stand to look at the victims .....of Pitt Bull ........these are facts.....a breed that killed 147 people last year 2014.....and disfigured another couple hundred. you have six...mmmmmmm.....the truth hurts. That NEEDS to be told to someone looking for a dog for there grandson........You cant look at the videos....it might prove something. If one attacks one of my family they better have a ton of money

Ron, I have 6 dogs, not 6 Pit Bulls. Get your facts straight. I don't have the patience to humor you anymore. It's like trying to converse with a tree. Hard, dense and not worth it. If we both had the class, information and tact to discuss this like normal adults, I would pursue a conversation with you. But one of us is lacking that, and I don't mean myself. Unfortunately you just rely on biased media for your "facts" and websites that promote incorrect information about dogs.

I truly hope you find another form of entertainment besides this. It isn't healthy to have that much anger and resentment. Life is too short. I for one am done discussing anything else with you, here, or any other post you're a part of. Clearly there's not much, if anything for me to learn from a man like you. Have a great night.

Ron, I have 6 dogs, not 6 Pit Bulls. Get your facts straight. I don't have the patience to humor you anymore. It's like trying to converse with a tree. Hard, dense and not worth it. If we both had the class, information and tact to discuss this like normal adults, I would pursue a conversation with you. But one of us is lacking that, and I don't mean myself. Unfortunately you just rely on biased media for your "facts" and websites that promote incorrect information about dogs.

I truly hope you find another form of entertainment besides this. It isn't healthy to have that much anger and resentment. Life is too short. I for one am done discussing anything else with you, here, or any other post you're a part of. Clearly there's not much, if anything for me to learn from a man like you. Have a great night.

I wonder if you would ever let a toddler alone in a room for a few hours with your pit bulls

Mrs Monkey just ignore him. Most of us already have. Obviously he is stuck on his opinion, and that's his choice to make. Ron, enough with the links. We all see where you stand on this subject.

:) agreed. I Got bigger fish to fry. We close on our house tomorrow! We had the check drawn up at the bank today, she handed us the cashiers check for the full amount and you would've thought Monkey was gonna pass out. Quite comical!
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...