New glocks leaked.

• Administrator

Thanks for sharing.  I meant to post something similar this morning.  I saw the posts on Kiesler's Facebook page as well and then saw the resulting OMG! OMG! OMG! posts over on one of the national forums, but got sidetracked with chores around the HQ.

I'm still hoping Glock releases that single-stack 9mm that everyone is in a frenzy for.

Correct.  Glock decided to stick with tradition rather than suddenly make a firearm that looks like a river otter clutching a fish in its mouth.   ;)

What you need to think about for a moment is the advantage this gives to the gentleman who wishes to procure more than one firearm in his life without being nagged by his spouse.  If they all look the same, that new gun is "the same one I've had for years honey".

Pure genius.

I guess since you put it that way, it's been a successful ploy for me so far with Smith and Wesson revolvers. :up:

Carry on.

Tactical length or Long Slide ? The 41 is closer to the Tactical 34/35 length with a barrel at 5.32 inches . The Long Slide 17L and 24 have barrels at 6.02 long . Time will tell but I would think it would be the same length as the 41 but then again they offered the 6" hunting barrel . If they ended up with a thicker slide like the older 20 it could go either way. Some say the thicker slide is a must for the 10 mm. 

I just bought a Long Slide from Lone Wolf and assembled a 6" 10 mm long slide ,so if that is what they make , I don't have to buy one. 

My wife keeps asking why I buy so many that look just alike . 

Any word if they will release a 10mm long slide that's not milled for a optic?

I really want one to hunt with, but I'm not interested in an optic.

Mind sharing what you would hunt with a glock?
I've seen videos of people taking deer down with them but for some reason I never considered using one for hunting.

The 10 mm is popular with hikers and those that might run into bears . I have seen video of the 10 mm dropping deer in its tracks . Also heard of it being used for hogs . I guess most anything that one hunts with a big revolver could be hunted with a pistol . I am sure there is probably some exceptions but I would think it could handle anything in Tennessee. 

Mind sharing what you would hunt with a glock?
I've seen videos of people taking deer down with them but for some reason I never considered using one for hunting.

"Squirrels 'n such."

Hogs, deer.... Whatever I can get in my sights.

I hunt cardboard terrorist with my 9mm Glocks so it's a easy slide over to a 10mm to hunt beasties.
  • Like 2

Answer:  Why are you up my ass about this?  It's the SAME gun you've seen me carry for months.  Shouldn't you be ironing something???

My girlfriend owns a half dozen of her own hanguns. The good news here... it lessens the chance that she will shoot me with the one I bought her. :)

Edited by mikegideon

Correct.  Glock decided to stick with tradition rather than suddenly make a firearm that looks like a river otter clutching a fish in its mouth.   ;)

What you need to think about for a moment is the advantage this gives to the gentleman who wishes to procure more than one firearm in his life without being nagged by his spouse.  If they all look the same, that new gun is "the same one I've had for years honey".

Pure genius.

Here's a test:

i-ZbWQRpq-XL.jpg

i-VT3Cmwp-XL.jpg

Question:  Which of these Glocks have I owned for longer than a year?

Answer:  Why are you up my ass about this?  It's the SAME gun you've seen me carry for months.  Shouldn't you be ironing something???

:hat:

Disclaimer: Not a trained marriage advisor. Proceed at own risk.

Having met Mrs TGO David, I know how FOS you are...  :)

BTW, are her combat reloads still better than yours?

• Like 1