Can't take my wife to a gun shop!

Tobashadow

Stopped in Cleveland at Dunham's Saturday, wife walked up to the counter and asked if I seen any I wanted.

And a few minutes later she asked again, then after I was walking away she asked if I was sure I didn't see any.

I can count at least six guns I've purchased due to saying, hey look at that and getting the response to buy it if I wanted it.

I mentioned to her about seeing a Mosin at Buds that was nice but I already had one and she told me I should have bought it.

Please help me, my wife is feeding my addiction lol!
  • Like 4
My wife is the same way. One day we went into a LGS and I wandered off to get some reloading supplies. When I walked back up to her she was filling out a form because she saw a Sig she wanted. Heh the only guns she does not like are pink guns. She thinks they just look stupid.

My wife is the same way. One day we went into a LGS and I wandered off to get some reloading supplies. When I walked back up to her she was filling out a form because she saw a Sig she wanted. Heh the only guns she does not like are pink guns. She thinks they just look stupid.

The day she bought her carry gun I guess I didn't help either lol.

Took her to Frontier and bought range time and told them to let her shoot any she wanted of the loaners and then told her here's the debit card pick what you want including upgraded grips (since she liked a revolver) and a holster.

My only story along this line is right after I went through a bad break up and the folks had me out on the weekend to get me out of the house. We went passed the gun shop and I said hey I wanna get some ammo. We all went in and I got to looking at a Sig P220. Mom said if you want it get it.......she never is in favor of me getting a new gun. I was shocked to say the least.

If I find someone to take over payments mine is toast. With the economy the way it is I guess she is going to be here awhile.

Just Kidding, 29 years and counting. She is a great woman but if she told me to just get it at a gun store she would be collecting my insurance as I would have a heart attack.