Kentucky Lake Contour Maps

Where might a brother find some contour maps of KY lake? I would like some with contour lines and structure at least. I can find them all day long from Big Sandy north but I can't find any south of there. I found these http://www.kentuckylake.com/rivercharts.shtml but they don't have keys and some mention looking on the back for information and the backs are not available so it would seem they are missing a lot. I would prefer printed maps but electronic would be OK if I can have them printed. I ain't not got one of those fancy gps/fish finders that you can load mapping software into.

Just looking for some good places to fish on the TN river. I always fished Cheatham lake but now I live closer to just as close to KY lake and would like to get in on some of that action.  Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks for the replies. Tose Pacific Mapping Lake Maps look like just what I was looking for. That Navionics app is pretty awesom. I downloaded it and have been playing with it. Which version do you use and do you pay the yearly subscription?

I'm not sure which version I have. I downloaded a few years ago, it was not free I know that and then I paid for another upgrade on it last year to give me more detail and settings I think. Edit: It is the yearly subscription plus I have the advanced map options too. 

Edited by XxthejuicexX
  • Like 1

I have an old Kingfisher Topo map of the complete lower end of Ky Lake. It actually begins just above New Johnsonville and goes. south to Savannah which is about 5 miles from Pickwick Dam. If this is the lake map your looking for I would be more than glad to give it to you. I used it one time back in 1998. PM me your name and address in Dickson and I will put it in the mail to you.............. :up:

Bersaguy

• Like 2